G E T T I N G T H E F A K E P A P E R S

A U T H O R

" It's my niece park..... Chaneyol "

" What the heck mom!!?" Rose said almost shock and stand up from her bed.

" I know rose it's a kind of shocking news " her eomma said and tried to make her sit on the bed back.

While lisa and Jennie was watching them and enjoying the view like a live movie.

" Mom he is the person I don't love !" Rose said and sat back on the bed.

" So you do love someone !!?" He mom exclaimed.

" N-no I d-don't why would I ??, But I won't marry him I don't even like him nor knows about him in any detail " rose said.

" Ok so Rosie, you have oke month if you find someone you love and agrees to marry him then it would be great else I won't any of my second to let you marry chan " her mom said angrily and left the room.

" Chan eww I don't even like his name " by that Jennie and Lisa burst out laughing.

" Hahaha " both laugh.

" Stop it's not funny, it's bout my life guys I am in a trouble, please save me I don't wanna Marry this fucking bitch " Rose said.

" Yeah we should help her , at first you should confess to him " Lisa said and rose widened her eyes.

" How??! He don't even love me he hate me cause of seulgi blamed me that I was the one who pushed her and that's why his baby got discourage" rose explained.

" Hmm we can feel it" Jennie said and looked down.

"No you can't eunnie " i and ruffled my hair.

1 WEEK LATER ~

Rose is still finding that person who can to love her and who she loves him.

And Jennie, jisoo and tae is still prosessing their lefted work.

J E N N I E

I am still finding about that nurse and seulgi's real hidden secret.

" I can't take it anymore " I said and stand-up.

" What happened??" Tae asked while he was sitting beside me playing with his phone.

" ...." I already explained everything to him.

" Hm??" He asked.

" I already explained it to you and she have 2 weeks lefted while you know she loves jimin truly no one else than him " I said and he nodded.

" So what should we do now ??" He asked and stand up as well.

" We are going now to ask that nurse, and that would be final round , we have to find it today , understand, I am coming and you call jisoo eunnie to arrive at that clinic " I said and walk upstairs and he nodded while took out his phone and failed JISOO'S number.

I walked upstairs and take a quick bath and wore something simple, grab my bag and put my some makeup , wallet , card , my identity card , and most important my phone. And rushed downstairs.

And saw tae already changed his clothes.

" Where did you get this clothes ??" I asked and furrowed my brows.

" You forgot I transfer here just today " he said and I 'o' ed.

" Now let's go " I said and we both rush out.

_________________

" I already called jisoo she must be there " tae said while looking for a place where he can park his car.

" Here " he said and turned right and parked his car.

" Finally , now let's go " he said as he turned off the engine.

I came out and saw jisoo eunnie waving at me, beside her was Jin oppa , he boyfriend and soon to be husband means her fiancé.

" Oh hey " I said and hugged her she hugged me back and the boys did some boys stuff.

________________

" So ready y'all ??" I asked and they all nodded.

Me and tae again went in and saw The same nurse.

We walk towards her and she got shocked and ignored us.

" We need to talk !" Tae said seducing her.

While I am standing here , burning.

" W-what ??" She asked blushing.

I rolled my eyes looking at them in annoyance.

" Outside babe " tae said  licking his lips.

" Ok " she said and they both walk out , tae secretly give me a thumbs up.

I followed them , and saw her pinned to the wall and probably that was by jisoo eunnie.

I Smirked and walk towards them.

" So is seulgi really pregnant ??" Jin oppa asked while tae was smirking at her.

We were at the back of the clinic.

" Y-yes why are y-you guys asking and w-who are you ??" She asked shuttering.

" It doesn't matter " I rolled my eyes.

" Lie , she is not pregnant" jisoo eunnie corrected her.

" N-no no she i-is "

" Then why are you shuttering ???" Tae asked.

" M-me m not ok" she tried to be confident.

" Don't act cool , we already knows that she is not preg , And we are her friends she told us that , she send us all and told us to bring you that fake papers !" Tae said which make me shocked by his intelligence.

" Wait lemme ask her " she said and took out her phone.

" No it will just waste our time and we are in a hurry !!" I joined tae and he glanced at me and smirked.

" Ook" she said and walked in while jisoo eunnie and Jin oppa followed her.

" So looks like you are good at lies , making excuses , isnt that so? " I said and he smiled confidently and shrugged his shoulders.

" I can also see you " he said and smirked.

" Yeah yeah " I said and smirked back at him.

_______________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE , I WAS BUSY FIGHTING WITH MY EXAMS AND NOW FINALLY IT IS FINISHED.

I AM FREE BUT STILL BUSY , I AM TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON.

THE BOOK IS STILL LEFT , ITS NOT IN THE END.