F O R G O T

C H A E Y O U N G

I feel awkward when seulgi was giving me death glares , then I noticed that I was standing beside jimin and she likes him.

I moved a bit and now in the next picture she smiled brightly.

Ohh I see. Jealousy.

" Rose can you remove my coat and put it in the car " jimin told me as I obyed I noticed Jennie eunnie smirked. I smirked back at her.

I put his car in the car and went back and don't saw jimin and seulgi.

I was standing there when tae came to me and smiled , I smiled back to him.

" Looks like they are minding their business" tae said.

I usually call him tae even tho he is older than me and he also don't hesitate.

After few minutes jimin came towards us with a smirk on his face.

His hair was all mess , his shirt's first and second button was open.

As he arrived there i mouthed 'O' and turn around and laughed and tae also laughed.

" What happened??" Jimin asked.

" I think you forgot to close your button and to correct your hairstyle bro" taehyung said while laughing.

"O-o-h" jimin said while did his hair and close up hid buttons.

He was red like tomato right now.

After few hours it's was late and our shooting was done.

I was going when tae stopped me.

" Rose I will drop you off at your house" tae said "no it's ok I will go by my own " I said " are you sure ?? It's already late at night " "yeshh" I said cutely and he chuckled and then walk away.

I was walking and walking until I reached to my house I was sooo tired and take a bath and wear to a simple, soft , cozy and comfy cloths to sleep comfortably.

I wake up due to my alarm I walk to the washroom and did my daily routine and wear a darkblue shirt and a tight jeans. And make my hair a ponytail and wear a light Make up and did my breakfast and walk towards my freakin' office.

As I arrived there I was walking side when I jimin was also walking there I bowed to him and he just nodded.

Rude?

Anyways I just shrugged it off.

And walk after him.

As we reached to the elevator, he opened the door and leave me the way to walk in as I walk inside he followed and click on the button '7'.

After few minutes we reach at our destination, "do you need coffee??" I asked "ne " I nodded and left.

After I made a coffee I walk towards his room , and knock on the door.

"Come in " he said and I opened the door and walk towards his table and put the coffee.

" Do you need something more??" I asked and he shook his head.

" Btw what about the meeting , do we have any meeting today??" He asked.

"Ani but sir jungkook and taehyung want to meet you and also they are with their assistants " I said.

" Is everything okay??" He asked.

" Don't know but I think they just wanna meet you ,I guess ". I said and he nodded.

J I M I N
"When?" I asked.

" Before lunch " she said simply and bowed and leave.

I smiled while remembering my ex- jongyeon.

I look at my files and read them.

Knock knock!!

" Come in " I said and the door opened revealing suha.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Umm you just have to sign this contract" she said while put down a file on my desk.

I open the file and read it all.

"Okay " I said and sign it.

" Why rose don't came?" I asked.

"Umm she was kinda busy " she said.

" With whom??" I asked.

" Sir h-hyujin " she said while shuttering.

" Why are you even shuttering " I asked.

"No nothing " she bowed and take the file and leaved.

" What is she doing ??" I mumbled.

I was trying to control myself until I can't resist it anymore.

I walk to huujin's office and he knock on the door.

" Come in " hyujin said and I opened the door.

"What are you doing here??" I asked.

" Uhmm I have to I was busy so I decided to call her and also there was no one so this a reason her hmm " hyujin said and I just nooded.

" Chaeyoung can you please follow me??" I asked and and she just nodded and follow me.

Si arrive to my office she bowed and said
" What is it sir??" She asked and I sat on my chair.

" Um when are they coming??" I asked.

"Don't know, is this for what you call me??" She asked.

" Umm yes and why so?" I asked back and she shook her head.

" Aww okay anything else , if not then may I leave now ??" She pouted.

" Where are you going again??" I asked while walked towards her.

"O-ofc to hyujin oppa " she said.

I was walking towards her

___________________

I am going to update daily it means daily update.