P A S S E D O U T

J I M I N

NEXT DAY~∆

Now I am waiting outside of the car for her , we are going outside for our meeting she said she have few works lefted so she want to finish it so I decided to wait for her and everyone left cause we have meeting at late the other company said.

She become so late I call her but she didn't pick it up.

I call her freaking 6 times but still no response.

C H A Y O U N G

I have my little work lefted so I decided to finish it today while jimin is waiting for me outside in his car as I said so.

Last work I have to put few files on 2 floor on sir yeonjun table I decided to take elevator.

I went to the elevator and press on the 2 option and it started.

It stopped?? 
What ??

I want to go out I fan up myself to have some air but it didn't work the oxygen got low and the files dropped from my hands and slowly everything went black.

S E U L G I

I turned off the switch of light of the whole office , I know that they are going to have meeting late so I switch off their lights which make her elevator and I also know that she can't breath when the elevator stop.

I am now standing beside the switch of the lights.

" You did great seulgi " I tapped my own shoulder and left from the other side of the company.

J I M I N

I become more worried.

" What is the fucking use of your phone then when you can't pick up my phone" I mumbled and hopped off from my car and went inside.

The guard bowed me in which I replied with a slight bow.

I entered to my office and she wasn't there then to her table not there , I become more worried I saw her phone on her table and it shows 6 Miss calls from me and 13 unread messages from 'jimin😶'

I shrug it off and rush to the other places and didn't saw her I become more freakin' worried.

" What the fuck " I mumbled and running here and there.

Until , I know where she could be.

Elevator?

I rush to the elevator and saw it was closed and the lights were off.

I kick on the door , I hurried call the other gurads where they have their keys they open the lights switch and on the lights switchs which make the light come back.

I open the elevator and saw files on the floor and passed out rosé I carried her in bridal style and said to the guards to put all of these files on my table and close the company.  They said ok and I carried rose to my car.

Input her in the back seat and drove to my house cause it was late at night.

I open the door of my house with rose in my arms.

" Plz be ok" I mumbled and went upstairs to my room and put her gently on my bed.

And start wiping her forehead with wet towel.

C H A E Y O U N G

I wake up due to the sunlight hit my face.

I look around and found my self in unfamiliar room and saw jimin , his head was on the bed beside my hips and sleeping peacefully.

" You wake up ???" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

" O-oh yeah " I said and smiled sweetly.

" Btw can you explain why am I here ??" I asked.

" Actually……" and jimin started explaining.

" Ok thank you so much " I said and he eye smiled at me which melted my heart.

" No probs, now take a bath till that I will make a breakfast for us " he said and I nodded and walk to the washroom.