PARTY

C H A E Y O U N G

" this one must look over cuz I am also going to wear some heals " I Was talking with my self while getting ready for the party. I hope I'll enjoy every moment of the party.

Yeh sorry I forgot to mention that chaneyol, yesterday he came back as well late at night, he said he got late just because his other friends were busy and now he's also alright.

I am wearing a big red velvet dress which was carried by some workers , It was quiet heavy , some loose curls in the end of my blond hair and with red pencil heals and some light makeup was done by the artists. Let's not forget the jewelry that my mum told me to wear.

I was putting black nail paint on my nails when I heard a knock on the door.

" Mam may I come in?" I heard  maid asked she is so nice and I like her so much , she works here since I left.

" Yeh " I said and the door opened and the maid Mara came in , her name is mara. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

" Yeh mara?" I asked.

" Mam sir chaneyol wants you to hurry up " she said and I smiled and nodded my head twice she smiled back , bowed 90° and closed the door behind her.

I put my hand down the machine to dry it hurriedly as fast as it can and in 1 minute it was done I put shiner on it to get some shine and it take 1 min too , finally it's done.

I stand up from the bench and put my heals , put on my favorite perfume, Gucci Flora and grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs.

Jimin and chaneyol was there and both of them looked up by the sound that my heals were making and chaneyol smiled and walk towards me and held into one of my hand and kissed it.

" Hello gorgeous you know I was waiting for your beautiful look " he smiled and again kissed my hand.

" Idk that you can be so romantic at mean time " I blushed hard and just looked down and took a fast glance at jimin , caught him staring at me red handed.

" Na not in the mean time I can be romantic every second if you want me to" I just hear to him and smiled.

" Ehm- ehm- sorry my intention wasn't to disturb you two love birds but I think we are getting late" jimin said and fixed his Rolex watch.

" Oh yh sorry " chaneyol said and get a Side a little gave me a space and pushed his hand forward giving me a sign to walk outside and I did so.

I headed outside to the car followed by some of the maids to help me carry the dress not gonna lie it was so heavy and I am tired from now aishhh.

_______

" Ayyy " I joined Lisa dancing and moved my hips in Manner and smiled sheepishly not knowing that everyone was watching me.

We Blackbangtantwice is now standing on a big table.

" Oh there " I said and pointed to Mr. Park and headed towards them followed by some of the maids to help me carry the fucking dress.

" Anneyong hasseoo " I said and bowed to him , he turn around and smiled at me and put the glass on the table in which he was drinking beer.

" How are you kiddo?" He asked me while smiling brightly.

" Am good wby?" I asked him.

" Same " he said and laughed a little.

" Ok enjoy your time and I have something important to do plz don't mind " he said while grabbing his phone from the table.

" Ahh no problem " I said while smiling and bowed and then he left.

By that the time passed while we were enjoying too.

I was walking when I passed by jimin's table and saw him drunk I decided to ignore it at first but he is my frnd and I don't have to be that rude.

I walked towards his direction.

"Oh rosé" he said and smiled.

"Yeah " I said and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

" Ohh look who's here " I heard chaneyol said and joined us.

I can see anger in jimin's eyes bcx he was glaring at him.

" My lady " chaneyol said and then kissed my hand and then the side of my forehead.

I saw that jimin rolled his eyes.

" You are looking beautiful" he complimented me and smiled.

" Ehh" I was feeling uncomfortable.

" Oh chan can't you see you are making her uncomfortable" jimin finally said. 

" No it's ok right rosé....??" He asked and I smiled a little.

And by that I felt someone hold my wrist and pulled me with themselves.

Soon I realized that it was jimin , he dragged me to the dark room and pinned me to the wall , I can feel his breathe because it was fanning my nose.

" We should continue now dear right...? "