K N O W I N G A B O U T S E U L G I ' S P R E G N A N C Y

C H A E Y O U N G

I am now in balcony when someone knocked on my room's door.

" Come in " I said and the door opened , jungkook walked in.

" Hey , so now can we talk ??" He sat down at the edge of my bed.

" sure " I walked towards him and sat beside him.

" So what should I do rn ?, I mean you knows her better than me ..." He was so sad , the sadness was dripping down from his face.

" Don't be sad it's ok " I patted his shoulder , he looks up while tears were on his cheeks,

" B-but what i-if she won-nt believe me ??" He burst out crying.

" She will believe me , I'll talk to her than , she will come to you by her own trust me , it's okay , don't be sad kookie ".he looked up while his eyes were sparkling.

" Really??" I nodded by his question full of excitement.

" Now go and sleep and now I'm going to talk to her " he nodded and stand-up, wiped his tears and headed outside.

_

" Look Lisa , I know about you , how you feel , but can you just let him explain , don't ruin your relationship just because of not listening to him , you love him and he love you too all of us knows it , so let him explain ..." I caressed her hand.

" But eunnie he was with a girl , how can I believe him , he fucking c-cheated on m-me " voice cracked in the end.

" What if I told you she was his cousin ??" Asked , and she looked up at me.

" What ??" She asked out of blue.

" She was his cousin , she came after along time , she was his childhood frnd , and they just hangout just a frnd believe him " I said which make her stand up and rushed out of the room.

I smiled that , they are going to be alright again, seeing them happy makes me happy.

We all headed to our cars and settled in.

_

We already arrive , that fast, I doesn't even realized.

" C'mon rose " Jennie said and I faked a smile and hopped off.

_

J I M I N

KNOCK KNOCK*

" Come in" I said and the group 'de squad' entered.

I greeted all of them , I greeted everyone , by hugging , then the last person ;

My love life , my world but in the end the killer for my heart.

I just stared at her , she looked away , and I come back to my senses.

" We need to talk " Jin hyung said.

" Oh ok have a seat " I said and all of them sat on the couches.

" Lemme change my clothes , I'll be back in few mins " I winked at Lisa purposely , to make rose jealous , in which jungkook hipered.

" Hyung !!" He raised his voice.

" Alr alr " I said and and laughed and walked out.

I walk towards my personal office , changed my clothes into comfy one , cause my time was over , it was already late, all my workers have already left.

" Done" I looked at myself in the mirror , smirked , right chance , right jimin ??, Ahh now let's gooooo.

I heard to my office and saw them , giggling , laughing , talking , serious , all of their emotions were displaying their faces.

And lastly sad , the person we all know.

" Now let's talk " I said and all of them nodded , except for rose , she was looking down , staring at her legs , playing with her hands.

" Go ahead !" I said.

" Straight to the point , we are here to discuss about seulgi's pregnancy" Jennie said. 

" Oh ok " I said and looked down .

" So she was pregnant !" I said boldly.

" What if I told you she wasn't ??" Jisoo noona asked.

" Have any proof ??" I asked back.

" Yeah we probably have " Lisa said and took out some page from her bag and handed me the paper.

I took a fast glance at rose before opening the paper.

NAME : SEUGLI

TEST : PREGNANCY

RESULT : NEGATIVE