R O S É W H I P P E D

" Ani jimin make a pose like you are making her wear a necklece " jisoo eunnie said and he obyed.

Click*

"Next now make a pose that you are still wearing her a necklece while looking at the mirror" Jennie eunnie said while fanning herself with her fan for fashion.

Ofc she is here cause I am wearing her dress. So she have rights to stand there.

Click*

" Now make a pose of that you are proposing her " Jennie eunnie said while we obyed. 

" Good " cameraman said.

Click*

And by that we were busy doing out photoshoot.

As time pass now it's late at night.

Cause we started it late cause of his argument and now some of photos jimin don't like so we cancel it and when some of me , Jennie eunnie and jisoo eunnie don't like it then we cancel it , and some of our poses was not looking good at all that's why it's takes alot of time , we didn't even got time to have our lunch plus we also didn't get our breakfast. Ahh I am so hungry. Whole shooting my tummy was making dumb , dumber and the dumbest noices which make everyone laugh at me but I don't give a Fuck about it anyway, and now again my tummy is growling.

" Shooting is done !!" The cameraman said and I got happy , i smiled looked at Jennie eunnie and jisoo eunnie.

" I want to have some dinner" I pouted.

" Change your clothes then we will go I am also hungry " jimin said.

" Aweeee" Jennie eunnie and jisoo eunnie said which make me blush.

" Stop it " I said while covering my face and walk away.

________________

" Sir here " the waiter said while putting down the food on the table.

My eyes sparkled when I looked at them.

J I M I N

She is cute.

We started to eat cause i was hungry too but she was more than me i guess.

________

"I am done " she said while I nodded and stand-up and walk towards the counter to pay.

When I come back I saw rosé was playing with her phone.

" Umm kaja.....??"

" Ne " she replied and we both headed outside.

" K bye and thanks  perfor the dinner and everything" she said with sweet smile on her face.

She started to walk.

" Wait.... Where are you going ?" I asked while my brows we're furrowed.

" Ofc my house " she replied simply.

" I'll drop you there "

*********

After all I won the conversation.

" Pffft you are so annoying " she said while hopped in.

......