P A R K C H A N E Y O L

C H A E Y O U N G

" I am home " I heard my dad said , I look at the way and saw my dad and someone familiar with him.

"Park.....???"

Holy moly , I forget his name.

Par....kkkk...... Jimin-- nah nah park chaeyou-- stupid it's your name park Chane--

"

Ohh chaneyol son you are here I miss you so much , I want to see you from so long " my mom said and hugged him , in which he hugged her back.

" Appaaaaa!!"! I said and hugged her tightly." How is my daughter ??" My dad asked me I was about to answer when someone already did.

" She is alright " I heard and turn around and saw Jennie unnie and Lisa, removing their shoes.

" Ohh my babies " my mom said and the three of them did a small group hug.

" Pfft annoying" I playfully rolled my eyes.

" Haha you jealous chipmunk " I heard chaneyol laughed at me, " chipmunk??" I mumbled but he heard it. " Yeah cause it suits you very well" he continued to laugh.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Lisa and Jennie who were already giving me a teasing look, I shrugged my shoulders and left to the dining room.

And all of them followed me to the dining room , and we all started to have a chit chat like about our life's , how was it ? How is it going ? And what is our plans next for our future.

After few minutes ,we also watched a movie along with popcorn and some snack , after that our dinner was held and now we are done eating our dinner.

I am now in my room when I heard a knock on my door I sat straight and said "come in " here it goes with Jennie and Lisa.

Pfft I was thinking that it was dad or chaneyol.

( A/N: this is what happens to me mostly, and I hate this moment like what the fuck !!??)

" What happened why so sad ??" Lisa asked I looked at Jennie and she nodded.

" I --" by that I explained her all each and everything.

.....

" So now what are you gonna do??" Lisa and Jennie asked.

" Idk either " I said and looked down to my laps and a tear escaped from my eye.

" Omo rose don't be such a cry baby " jennie said and hugged me from side.

I hugged her back and burst out crying, she tried to calm me down , but she can't ik that.

After a few , I calmed down a bit , we thrice walk to the balcony of my room , we were sitting on the chairs.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door , I walk towards it and opened it.

Eomma.

" Hey eomma come in " I said and she smiled and nodded and walk in, "ohh auntie" both says and walk towards us, eomma sat on the edge of the bed and I sat in the mid of the bed and beside me was Jennie and Lisa.

" So...."

"So....??" Me eomma asked me.

" Straight to the point what brings you here , you didn't come to me room except for a big reason " I said and she smiled and looked down and played with her nails.

" What do you think about marriage ??"