M A R R I G E

J I M I N

I am now in my office while rose is preparing some of my files.

KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in" I said and the door opened , seulgi cane with a smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes secretly.

She smiled widely and come towards me and sat on the chair in front of me.

" Jimin I think we should talk " she said and put her purse on my table.

" Hmm I am listening" I said while looking at her.

" We should talk privately " she said and glanced at rose.

" U-uh I will come back later you guys should--" I cut off rosé.

" As a personal secretary you have to stand here " I said sternly and she nodded weakly.

" I think we should get married" she said and at that time I want to slap her but ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh ugh I can't.

" And why??" I asked she looked at me and furrowed her brows.

" Jimin it's the both of our child not just mine nor just yours" she said. " And what if we got married ??" I asked. " Then what will be out first impression at our child ??" She asked. " First of all when you will give birth to this child then you will give it to me " I said sternly while playing with my pen.

" What why??!!!! Jimin don't forget it's not just your child but it's the both of ours child don't make me stress and I am not giving it to you !!"she said and massages her temples.

" Then I won't accept this child " i said and she glared at rose who was standing there minding her own business.

" Cause of her ???!!" Suelgi yelled and stand-up angrily.

" Look seulgi it's the matter of you guys not mine so don't just fucking drag me in your fucking mess " rose said and crossed her arms. " Language lady" i said and she rolled her eyes.

" Yeah yeah whatever" seulgi said and sit down back.

" Soo ..... ???" I was waiting for her answer.

" ugh fine " she said and gave a one last glare to rose before she left.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and pushed my hair back in frustration.

"So?--" I cut off rosé.

"Shut the fuck up plz can you--" i shouted at her and cut my self.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to " I said and walk towards her and told her arms.

" What happened to you ??" She asked confused.

" I am just getting mad, confuse cause of my fucking child " I said and she hold my hands which are holding her arms.

" Don't blame your child , he/she is innocent , you don't have to blame the child and it's ok , you love her that why you guys are now having a child " she said comforting me.

" I don't love her I already explained to you she was just my target " i said trying not to angry at her.

"O-ok " she said and pulled her back in frustration.

" May I go now ??" She asked , I nodded and she left.

I go back and sat on the chair and continue doing my work which got disturbed by Fucking seulgi.

__________

"Come in " i said after hearing a knock on the door.

The door opened and suha come in and bowed I slightly bobed my head.

" What brings you here??" I asked.

" Umm .... These are the files you have to sign from sir kang-bok-su" she said and put the files on the table.

" Where is chae??" I asked and she furrowed her brows.

" Chae??"

" I mean chaeyoung " "ohh she is busy with sir hyujin" she said and left with the files I signed.

" What is she doing there ??" I mumbled and pulled back my hair in frustration.

______________

MY ANOTHER BOOK IS OUT HUHU

SORRY GUYS FOR BORING AND SHORT CHAPTER 😔.

I WILL MAKE UPCOMING CHAPTERS INTERESTING, HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT TO IT💜.

PLZ SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW👇

FIGHTING

Btw which song you guys like?

Butter / kill this love