R E A S O N

J I M I N

SHE didn't reply me and now she is sitting in front of me thinking that would she accept or not. 

It's been 20 minutes.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face which make her come back to the reality.

" Y-yeah?" She asked.

" Sooooooo.....??"

" Yeah "

" What ??"

" I mean why you want me to be your personal secretary?" She questioned me.

" Should I tell you ??" I asked back.

" Ofc i should know cause I am going to be your personal secretary so I should must know " she said.

Yeah she is right.

" So It is a long story " I said.

" Go on " she said and I started.

" So I was 16 years old when my eomma died my dad married another woman she was very nice to me but I hate her , I realized at the end that she loves me , I always think that my dad replaced her to me mom so I hate her even she was so nice to me. I hate her cause when my mom was suffering from cancer my dad just came 1 time to see her I told him everyday that to come and visit her but he always fucking excused himself that he is busy with his office work. But the reality was he was busy with that fucking bitch, slut. When my mom died I started to hate my father so much , we think that dad lives alone but we're totally wrong he was living with that slut. After my mom i was alone at my house so my dad send me a maid for the house work he name was jongyeon, I fall in love with her she was 15 at that time we both fell in love with each other when It was my birthday just me and my crush was celebrating it and on that night she also confessed to me and said that she loved my year ago but she was scared that I don't love her cause she is a maid and I am son of the famous CEO of Korea , that day was my best day ever , on that day I was feeling happy and sad both , cause my mom was not there , and cause she confessed to me , I also confessed to her on the same day , we both were in a relationship when I was at the age of 21 , one day she got a call from her house and she cried alot , it says that her mother and father died in a car accident. She kiss me on my forehead, who knows it was last kiss she give me on the forehead and she left forever , I tried to contact her but can't her every account was closed, I cried till 2 weeks and locked my self in the room my friends scolded me but I don't give a fuck, after a month everything got settled, I again continued to my school and try to move on and from that day I become a playboy, she was my first love,I don't believe anyone from now on, I found you really change from everyone like jongyeon, I started to believe you and now I want you to to be my personal secretary" I explained from A to Z.

And looked at her in the eyes and got shocked by seeing the infront of view.

She was crying.

" Oh c'mon rose you are not a kid " I jokingly said causing her to smile.

" S-sorry actually I am a crybaby " she said and wiped her tears with her thumb.

" Take it " I said and handed her the handkerchief.

" Our food is already cold " I said.

As I looked at my tray it was full while her one was full empty. 

She pouted.

Cute.

" I wanna eat more " she said while pouting.

" You already eat more , else you will get fat , fatty " I said and stand-up.

" Kaja " I said and hold her wrist and walk towards the cashier.

I was paying the bill until the woman speak.

" You both look cute together" the women said.

" n-no you are getting us wro--"

I cut chaeyoung off.

" Tysm we are in a relationship for around 6 months " I lied proudly.

And the women smiled and I payed the bill and we walk towards my car.

I opened the door of passenger's seat for her she smiled and went inside.

I take a seat beside her ofc on the driver seat.

" Why you let her call us in a relationship and you added more " she pouted angrily but it was cute tho!.

" You think that you are angry but you are cute enough" I said and pinched her cheeks making her blush.

" Now Stop " she said and smacked my hand from her cheeks and I obeyed and drove off.

__________________

Today is my birthday 🎂🎉🎈 🖤🖤🖤 wish me happy happy happy birthday , I wish I give you guys double update but it is not ready yet 😁 see you soon in next chapter.