D R A M A

" Sorry we tried our best to save the child but we cant save the child sorry "

Doctor said , bowed and left.

Tears started to form in my eyes, I gave a last death glares to rose before I left to the room.

" Suelgi" i said and rushed to her she was crying.

" J-jimin-ahh " she said and cried even more.

" Don't cry it's ok " I said and wiped her tears gently.

" I-iam sorry I didn't gi-ive you what y-you want from m-me " she said while crying.

" She it's ok " I said while caressing her palm.

KNOCK KNOCK*

" come in " I said and the door opened and Irene rushed to seulgi and hugged her.

" You ok??" She asked and seulgi nodded slowly.

"B-but my child-- " then she burst out crying.

" It's ok seulgi it's ok she " she tried to clam her.

Irene then leaned closer to her ear and whispered something to seulgi's ear.

" Hmm " she said while low voice.

S E U L G I

" You did great " irene unnie whispered to my ear.

" Hmm " I said with low voice cause I know jimin was beside me.

" You guys talk while I am going to bring you guys some food " jimin said and left.

I burst out laughing.

" You are great unnie " I said and she smirked.

" Yeah yeah I know " her smirked grew wider.

" But with I have to tell you something " she said.

" What is it ??" I asked curiously.

" I told jimin that rose pushed you !" She said and I smiled at her and hugged her tighter.

" S-stop I can't b-breath " Irene said and I break the hug.

"Haha finally did what I want "

But little bit they don't know that what they said got recorded.

C A E Y O U N G

I finally give up and wiped my tears and walked outside.

Jennie unnie already left cause her dad called her. 

I am now walking aimlessly when I bumped on someone.

" H-hey you ok??" He said and offered me his hand which I gladly accept.

I stand up through his hands.

" Yeah I am fine wbu ?" I asked and he smiled.

" M ok too "

" Btw my name is chaeyoung park chaeyoung"

" Oh and mine is park chaneyol"

"We have same sur name and kinda same names. " I chuckled and he smiled.

" Ok now I gtg bye see you next time " he said.

I smiled and nodded and he left.

Then I noticed he also have a small pet.

Awee that was soooo cute I wanna take him in my hands.

I turned around and walk towards my house.

As I enter my house I saw my eomma.

I got surprise "eommaaaaaa!!" I said and hugged her tightly.

" How are you rose ??" She asked and kissed my on the edge of my nose. "...m fine wby " I forced a smile. " You look pale rose " she said and caressed her hand on my left cheek, "n-no eomma I am ok , btw where is dad??" I denied at first then I tried to change the topic.

" He is outside , my sister , jung-soo-yeon you know her right ?? , Her son he is here so your dad decided to pick him I was busy and tired from well at that time so that's why just he--" " ok ok I know my sweet mom and dad !" I said and kissed her cheek.

" Btw why so sudden ??" I asked " umm...we are having a collaboration with park company so that's why we are here and we decided to stay at your house " " you did great eomma " I said and smiled sheepisly at her and she smiled back.

" Need anything .... Umm like .... Coffee or smth??" I asked eomma but she denied.

" Btw Lisa and Jennie are on their way to out home , I invited them " eomma said and I nodded.

" Why are you so silent rose ??" My mom finally noticed.

" A-am I o-oh hahaha there is nothing , if there is I won't hide it from you eomma , you know me very well " I changed the topic " now lemme go and take a short shower till that dad must be back " I continued and she nodded and I ran upstairs to my messy room.

I sighed and ignored my room and walk towards the washroom and take a quick shower.

________________

" I am home " dad said and I look towards the door and noticed someone familiar with my dad.

--------------

Make a purple ocean in comment section....

Ty