B I R T H D A Y

J I M I N

I was shock to see the news of Korea dispatch.

Famous CEO of Korea ,park jimin, and his secretary , park chaeyoung is dating secretly.

Like wtf? When did we started to date ?? And who spread the fake news?.

I will find it out soon...

"Kaja...?" Rose asked and pooped out from now where.
I startled "yah !!you startled me park" i said and she laugh.

"Now let's go....?" She asked and i nodded.

We headed downstairs and saw all of them eating.

" Why didn't you guys wait for us...?" Rose asked.

" cause we think you guys must be sleeping" jisoo noona answered while putting pancakes on the table.

" Nevermind yes!!! Pancakes my fwawlit (favorite)" rose said and run to the chair beside yoongi hyung.

I secretly smiled at her silliness.

And i sat beside jungkook and started eating.

__________ _____.

C H A E Y O U N G

Party was  all started and i was finding Lisa ofc not jimin 🙃.

Until i found her talking with jungkook i don't wanna disturb them i walk away.

I was now finding Jennie in the end i found her talking tae and jisoo with Jin.

While twice and red velvet was also there so ofc that slut too.

I saw twice and red velvet talking to eachother so i decided to join them.

" Hey " i said and all of them greeted me.

Sorry i can't write all of their greeting cause they are so many you know.

TXT , EXO , AESPA , MAMAMOO , IZ*ONE , ITZY , BTOB , GOT 7 AND SEVENTEEN was also there , mostly if them was drinking while some of them was talking to each other.

We call others too which was close to us but they said they are busy.

Ok so now i am with redtwice and was laughing and enjoying alot.

" Hey eveyone next week is my birthday , all of you are invited. " Seulgi said out loud which make everyone look at her.

I secretly rolled my eyes and thank God no one noticed it but i think someone did it.

Jimin.

I shrugged it off and walk towards my room to take my phone.

And ofc to take some selfies.

I was in my room but in Lisa's house i was finding it but i can't.

WTF....?

" What are you doing here baby girl ??" I heard someone spoke from my behind.

I turn around and see it was sehun.

" O-o-h finding my phone " i said and smiled.

" Ok ....??" He said and smiled back at me.

"Found you" i said.

" Now let's go...?" He asked and i just said sure to him and we walk downstairs.