O L D F R I E N D

C H A E Y O U N G

I decided to call jisoo eunnie , as I call her send picked up , I told her everything.

She said don't leave my job cause it's the best job ever but my foot ! I just said okay and after a few talks I hang up.

I was wondering that what should I do ? I then decided to go outside.

I take my coat and wear it and lock the door and walk outside.

I was walking to the park until I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw taehyung oppa.

" Oppa?" I exclaimed and my eyes sparkled.

" Rosé what are you doing here ??" He asked.

" I think I should be the one to ask you , aren't you outside I mean in Australia??" I asked him.

" Yeah I came a week ago I was calling you but you changed your number ??" He asked.

" Yes--" I got cut off when yeontan starts barking.

" Ahh yeontan-ahhh " I said while take him in my hands.

" He is still so cute " I said.

" As father as son " he said and laughed I smacked his arm playfully.

" Yeah yeah whatever " I said and we started to wonder around the park I also tell him how's my life going plus he also tell me how's his life going on.

He walk through his hard time when no one was there with him. I feel pity for him.

" So you now have a company here ??" I asked "yeah " he smiled.

" As I say I want to resign from this fucking job so should I ??" I asked him .

"Rosé if I was there at your place I won't cause you are alone I mean you have us but you don't have family ,if you resigned the job how will you make your life then ?? If we give you money but for how much time and I can also give you a job in my company there but that won't give you that much money as Park's and also they are also on the first place in the world and our company is on 7th so thats much difference and to the point about money you then can't enjoy your life as how's it's going on so I think you won't , he will regret it I hope so " he said which make me feel better.

" Thank you so much for giving me the cute and long lecture now it make me feel better ,and now I wanna pinch your reddish cheeks" I said and he mouthed 'o' and I pinch his cheeks and kiss it.

As the day passes by talking and also eating we both enjoy alot.

J I M I N

I feel guitly by using harsh and bad words towards her mother that must hurt her.

I decided to go and talk to her when I reached to her table she wasn't there.

" Excuse me , do you know where is Rose?" I asked the guy beside her table.

" Uhm she left before lunch while crying " he said which make me feel guilty even more.

" Ok " I said and walk to my room.

I went to my private room and layed on bed while thinking about what have I done.

Ahh jimin-ahh you did nothing you did what she deserve.

My mind was telling me.

While my heart was telling me ;

Jimin-ahh you don't know that she got really hurt by your words so that's why she left crying

Nah he did nothing

He did and he should apologize to her.

He won't cause she deserve it.

Ahhh !! Jimin-ahh just stop thinking about that shit.

I won't ever never apologize to her and that it!

I got up and take my car keys and went to home straightly , i was so tired so I decided to sleep.

N E X T  D A Y

I woke up and it was already 6:07 in the morning I get up and did my daily routine.

And was not in the mood to make a breakfast for myself so I decided to leave to my company cuz i was already late.

As I arrived there I saw rose and smirked she started to walk towards me as she saw me. 

" A-aneyoung " she said and bowed while we were walking to my room.

As we arrived to my room " do we have any meetings today?? " I asked her.

" Well yes the yesterday one , I think you cancel it yesterday I don't know cause I leave early cause I was not feeling well" I know she lied to me.

" Not feeling well or crying ??" I asked ?? Which make her look at me.

" H-How did y-you k-know ??" She asked shuttering.

" Listen !!, first of all , this is my company and this is not a kind of  crying station nor a crying office or a company at all" I said which make her head down.

"O-okay " she said and left.

After few minutes I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in" I said as the door opened reveled rose with a cup of coffee in her hands.

" Place it on the table" i said as she obyed me , she smiled awkwardly and leave. 

I was lefted here confused and dumbfounded.

I sip on the coffee while taking a glance at my files.

Like a boss you know 😎