BACK TO THE COMPANY FOR A DAY

J I M I N

I woke up early and went to the bathroom and took a bath , tonight we have a party huhu I am excited plus super nervous.

I came out of the bathroom , towel around my lower body and headed to my clothes section.

I decided to wear my suit , black suit aishhh it suits me well. ahh I am complimenting my own self. Awee but I look handsome tho.

I dried my hair and make a simply yet handsome hairstyle wear my favorite perfume and headed downstairs and saw chaeyoung cooking with white shirt and ripped shorts.

Ahh my weakness.

"U-uhh good morning" she smiled as soon as she saw me.

" Morning " I replied with a smile and looked down.

" Uh why are you wearing a suit it's just a normal day " she said and looked back to the pancakes she was cooking.

" Oh about that , we are going to have a normal day in our company " I said and she looked back to me by her shoulder.

" Ohh ok "

" What about you join us , most if the employees are already missing you " I said.

" Awee how sweet " she giggled and put the plate of pancakes on the table.

" Ok " she replied and put the coffee and smoothie on the table as well.

" I don't know about your kitchen much so I just make pancakes and eggs , is it enough?" She asked.

" Uhuh looks like I was wrong, I was thinking that as you know about my kitchen 'too' much " I said and take a sip of my smoothie.

" Y-yeah nevermind" she said and looked down a tucked her hair behind her ear and started munching on the pancakes she made with vanilla syrup and beside it was already chocolate and honey but vanilla syrup is her favorite from beginning.

We started to eat our breakfast humbly.

I was done so I stand up and put my dishes in the sank " get ready soon ,will be leaving asap " I said and she nodded.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed and scroll down in insta.

After few minutes I heard a knock on the door " come in " I said and rose walked in " am ready let's go " she said and I nodded and we walk outside together.

_____

C H A E Y O U N G

We arrived at the park company back. It has changed alot.

"Ohh look chaeyoung eunnie is back "

" Ahh chae unnie "

" Park chaeyoung noona "

" Omoo my crush is back "

" Omo couple is back "

" Sweet couple"

We ignored all the compliment and went to the elevator and jimin opened the door and move aside a little to give me a space , manly , gentleman.