Prologue: I know how to find her

RECAP!!! (VERBATIM- I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR WHATS IN BOLD HERE, THE LAST PART OF SEASON 2 IS ONLY FOR REFERENCING POINT IN TIME AS MY FIRST SCENE IS STRAIGHT AFTER)

'We did it. All this is over... All right? it all worked out. I got the cross. We got the gold. We got everything. We're done. We're done. I got everything'

His father slowly shakes his head. Rafes smile disappears.

'We'll find her. I'll bring her back for this family I promise. For our family Dad. It'll be just like you wanted. But listen, while you're down I'm going to step up okay? I'm- I'm gonna be a better man, just like you. Okay? Just like you'

.......

Rafe shuts the door behind him. He fixates at the ground, attempting to rid himself of any emotion that would make him look weak.

'Hey, is everything okay?'

The sound of Roses sugary voice makes his blood boil. Rafe jerks his head and eyes the side, motioning her to get out of his path. Luckily for her shes quick to move.

'Where are you going?', Wheezie whines as she tries to keep up with his pace. Rafe aggressively flings open the door, the salty air strikes bitter on his lips.

'Ow'

The door must've hit her. Rafe rolls his eyes but doesn't slow down, he takes the steps two at a time and only pauses when he reaches the rim of the boat. He eyes the jetski, rolling his tongue across his front teeth. They wouldn't be far. Rafe paces back and forth.

'Fuck!'

He grabs a fist full of his hair then presses his fingers tightly to his forehead. Wheezies deep exhales to catch her breath begins to throw him off. He turns to her with clenched teeth. Her phone buzzes in her pocket. Suddenly it all clicks. He knows how to find her. Rafe turns but hesitates and faces her again.

'Look after Dad. I'm going to bring..', he screws up his face at the thought of her 'Sarah back', with that, he sets out onto the jetski, loosens the tie, and launches the engine.