Chapter 18: Bad idea

18+ //Things get a little heated here if you know what I mean//

----

Rafe eyes her like shes gone mad 'Those aaaaren't cruisers you knowww, I'd slow downnn with those if I were you'

'Says the guy who drank two bottles of champagne', Kie retorts

'That bottle you're holdinggggg thereeee is three drinks in itself'

Kie stops mid mouthful and runs over to the bathroom, spitting it out into the sink.

'There you go trynnna pullllllll my arm off again', Rafe rolls his head back drunkenly.

Kie ignores him and begins to panic 'Jesus Rafe you could've told me that earlier!'

'Not mmmy fault youuu didn't read theee label'

They return to the counter beside the fridge and she eyes her three empty bottles. 'So you're telling me I just had nine drinks?!'

'Yes', Rafe says, as if there isn't an issue with that. 'Whats the matterrrr Kie? You're a lighttttweight huh?', he says mockingly.

Kie laughs, not exactly at him. It's hitting hard already. Rafe laughs drunkenly with her. As she moves, pieces of her vision linger like shes underwater. 'Rafe?', she giggles 'I- I think I had too muchhh'

'Youuu look fineee to meee'

Kie blinks and blinks again for longer. Whats wrong with her, why does he look good.

Rafe chuckles 'You're hot when you blush like that', he says in a low hoarse voice.

'I'm not blushhhing Rafe'

'Oh really?', He sways closer, towering over her challengingly. She can smell the bitter champagne lining his breath. She's level with his lips and can't help but stare at them. Kie dizzily moves her lips closer and kisses him. When she pulls away, Rafe tilts his head slightly in confusion. But looks a smile creeps at the corner of his mouth.

Kie hoists herself at him. She wraps her legs tightly at his hips.

'Someone's a littleee horny', he smirks 'if you needed help with that, you could've just asked'

'Shut up and kiss me'

'Mmm I don't think so Kie', his warm breath coats her ear 'I want to see you beg'

'You're a douchee', she whines.

He chuckles lowly and teases her with his lips drawn close to hers. 'Say please'

'You're a jerrrrk'

Rafe threatens his tight hold at her waist.

'Fine, please', she mutters

He roughly pins her against the wall. 'Not good enough, say it louder'

'P-please. Please R-rafe'

Rafe shoots her a cocky grin 'there, that wasn't so hard was it', he presses her more roughly against the wall and slams his lips against hers. Like a magnet, his body is drawn up against hers. He hurriedly pulls his shirt off and throws it aside. Kie tries to take hers off but Rafe grows impatient, he takes fistfuls of the fabric in his gasp and rips it. It slips off her body and falls to the carpet, discarded.

In between kisses Rafe can feel her hand lower to his pants, she undoes the button and friskily tugs at the zipper. He takes over, kicking his legs around in a hurried attempt to undress. Kie drops to her knees.

'You gonna show me what that mouth does, huh?'

Kie takes him into her mouth, a moan escapes past his lips.

'Fuckkkkk'

Kiara teases him and takes her lips from him halfway. Rafe clasps his hands through her hair and reels her back in. 'K-kie... please'

She smiles against him, Rafe arches his neck. 'D-don't stopp', he moans heavily. His hand presses against the edge of a counter, his fingers curl and his lips can't help but part. 'Fuckkk Kie', he exhales and she falls apart with a smile. She tugs down her shorts, only leaving herself in her undergarments. She latches herself at his torso.

His hands grip her thigh and he carries her to his bed. Rafe drops her onto the soft comforter mounting her. His arms trapping her in place. Rafe eyes her bra and roams his hand underneath it, unclasping it. He throws it to the side, and slowly he lowers his eyes. 'fuckk Kie'

He dives down, trailing wet kisses circling her breasts. Then he pauses before lowering his lips at her inner thigh. Rafe kisses her roughly, he takes the edge of her underwear and jerks it down. Kie takes it off and throws it aside.

'Fuckk, you're so sexy', Rafe says before lowering two fingers into her.

'Mmm'

His fingers rotate in slow circle 'Do you like that?'

'Y-yes', she chokes

He smirks and lowers his fingers deeper, picking up the pace. Kie whimpers and spreads her legs, giving him better entrance. But he withdraws and instead pulls away.

'Rafeeee', Kie whines.

'Relax', he chuckles 'I'm getting protection', He tears it open with his teeth and blows the wrapper from his tongue.

Kies lifted the covers up, leaving it open for him. He mounts her, and disappears below the covers. She can feel his wet tongue flickering at her entrance. The feeling makes her knees weak. Rafe rises back up and wipes his lips cooly with the back of his middle finger. Rafe places his hand beside her to steady himself, the other rests on her breast. He kisses her hungrily. The alcohol on their breaths intertwine.

Rafe lowers himself into her and Kie stifles a moan. 'Fuckkkk Kie, you're so wettttttt', He thrusts into her, not waiting for her to adjust. Rafe makes quicker and deeper movements and soon enough her whole body arches towards his.

'Rafe', she chokes

Rafe gains more speed with his strokes and his breathing becomes ragged. 'Fuckk, Kie'

'R-R-Rafe- d-don't stop'

She begins rocking against him in climax. They fall apart, catching their breaths. Rafe lays on his back paralysed in exhaustion. 'H-holyyy', he says in between a breath. 'holy shit Kie'