Chapter 31: The "club"

[you can choose a song to play with this if you want... probably Nasha- Aurat or a song from the red room]

—-

'Are you sure this isn't a strip club?'

Its been about an hour since they've dropped the kids off at a "friend" of Rafes. Now she's kinda regretting not staying behind to take care of them.

'What's wrong Kie? A little skin making you nervous?', Rafe steals look over his shoulder, shooting her a smirk.

His grip remains tight at her wrist as he drags her through the dark halls, lit lowly in a sensual red light. Everything about this place screams sex, drugs and getting wasted.

The entrance of this place is like a maze. Only worse. The ear spitting music makes it ten times harder to know which way is which. They've only just entered and she feels lost already.

A couple bump into them. They're both half naked, sucking each other's lips. The girl is wrapped around his torso. His hands are over her ass.

'Hey! Watch it!', Rafe yells but his voice is hardly heard over the music.

The couple make no move to show they've heard him. The guy presses her against the wall as they continue. Kie quickly looks away.

A pair girls run past them, giggling. One of them runs slower, bumping and bouncing between the walls with laughter.

They finally approach the end of the hall where a security guard stands blocking a door.

'ID', he demands.

Rafe shows his but panic rises in Kies throat. She's underage. Shit. If only I was three months older.

Rafe tosses his head at her but his eyes change shape as he realises.

'Shit man, she left her ID at home', Rafe shakes his head and continues to drag her forward but the security guard stops them with a hand to his chest.

'No ID, no entry'

'Look man', Rafe pulls out a few heavy bills from his stack and pats it against the bulky guys chest. 'She left it at home okay?'

The guard blocks them one last time. Rafe lets go of her wrist, his hands clench into tight fists.

But the security guard holds out his palm in an offering.

'Club policy. Take it or leave'

Kie takes the pill onto her fingertip and stares at it. Its a tiny pill, shaped in a perfect circle. Its white with a red heart on it.

'These aren't... arousal pills are they?', Rafe looks up from his own pill and gazes at the guard.

The guard doesn't answer.

'Whatever, Kie lets just lea- What the fuck Kie you don't know whats in that!'

He instantly clams her mouth open with his hands. He swears. 'You're really stupid you know that?'

Shes shoots him a looney grin. Shes only just swallowed but can feel the effects kicking in already. Whether or not it was the right decision, its too late to turn back now.  

Rafe shakes his head at her and draws his finger to his lips. He takes it into his mouth.

'Open wide', the guard says.

Kie shows him her clean tongue, rolling her eyes. She turns to Rafe who looks hesitant. But his Adam's apple shifts in confirmation. He just swallowed his. She can see it in his eyes.

Rafe purposefully shoves into the guard as he passes through the door. Kie follows.

The music is louder here, she can feel it vibrating in her bones. Kies sight moves on its own. As she turns, the feelings of her motions linger. It's like some sort of lag in a game but smoother.

The place is massive, she can't see the end of the room. The lights remain a erotic neon red. But it's nothing to expose, it's dim and the floor is mostly covered in shadows.

The sensual red acts like a spotlight, bringing attention to the several podiums, each in every direction she looks.

Under each spotlight is a pole and a half naked dancer. They all seem young, probably in their early twenties. In fact even the viewers are young. There's no old men.

There's a guy in only his boxes who takes her lengthy gaze as an invitation. He slips from his small stage and begins dancing in drunken circles around her. Kie giggles, her head rolls dizzily to the side. I want to kiss him.

Kie leans closer in a light-headed motion. But Rafe steps in front of her, between them both. He seems to size up the guy. The guy smirks but backs away, returning to his stage. Rafe tugs her arm more forcefully. The stranger gives her a wink as she's whisked away.

Rafe aggressively pulls her closer, his hand now takes place at her waist. Kie tilts her head up to him. Every cell in her body wants him. She wants to press her lips against his. To find out what taste lingers at his lips.

'Rafe ...', her hands grab fistfuls of his shirt. She tries to pull him closer but he pushes her hands away

'Fuck', he groans. 'Kie you're making this really hard you know that'

He stops in front of her. Her vision continues to roam on its own, turning everything into a haze. But she can see him towering over her.

'Kie...', his voice is barely audible above the pounding music. His eyes drift to the side, then his head follows in a delay. His defined Adam's apple shifts as he swallows. 'I- I can't... I need... you wait here for me okay?'

Rafe waits for her nod then turns away and disappears out of sight.