Chapter 36: FIREBALL

About seven minutes earlier...

'You should slow down on the drinks'

JJ swings his head to the side, shooting Pope a looney grin. Then he throws his head back, drowning another glass.

JJ lost count of how many shots he had. But at this point, he's willing to do anything to get her off his mind.

Babybabybabybabybaby I'm on fire

'Babybabybabybabybaby I'm on-', JJ motions to Pope with a finger gun.

'Fireball!'

The boys swing around drunkenly, JJs arm draped around Popes shoulder. They're on the dance floor at some club. The others are in bed, sleeping probably.

JJ tried for hours but he couldn't. So he decided he's better off having some fun in the meantime. He would've been here alone right now, had Pope not caught him red handed, climbing through their motel window.

But he's grateful that Pope caught him. It's more fun with him here.

The boys bop their heads, singing to the top of their lungs. At this point JJs drunk, probably the most drunk hes ever been.

JJ slurs the words rocking back and forth, a wide contagious smile on his lips. All this alcohol is kinda working.

A girl across the floor shoots him a wink. She reels him in with her forefinger. JJ looks around and pokes a finger at his chest. Me? He mouths. He grins from ear to ear when she nods.

JJ scoots closer to her, rocking his shoulders to the beat. They sway closely together. She kinda looks like Kie. Maybe I did drink too much...

He kisses her. She smiles into it. His hand rests on her neck, he retracts it and throws himself back into dance.

The girl-who looks like Kie- takes off her pink cowboy hat and settles it over JJs head. Thats the last he sees of her, they get swept apart in the dancing crowd.

So JJ turns away and instead catches someone else's eye. There's this guy who's already been checking him out. JJ smirks. Today must be my lucky day.

He's kinda sexy. JJ thinks to himself. He has dark curly hair and JJ has a thing for it. The boy shoots him a quick wink. He's seductive Persona draws JJ in like a moth to a flame.

The hot guy passes him a shot, but JJ moves his lips closer to the glass, weighing out what he'll do. Just as he cleverly anticipated, the boy places it between his lips. JJ knocks his head back, drowning the glass. He clings onto it with his teeth. Then takes the empty glass between his fingers, discarding it on a tray being past along.

The edge of the boys lips pick up. He places his own empty glass onto the tray. When he looks up JJs moved closer. The boy holds his lips a breath away. He squints as if weighing out JJs sexuality but when given a slight nod he smirks and presses his lips against him.

Their hands warm each other's necks. JJs tongue roams at his entrance. The boy smiles and parts his lips.

When they pull apart, they both grin. Someone calls out his name. JJ turns around to face Pope. Heat rises in his cheeks, he must've seen the whole thing.