Chapter 35: She's with me

Kie struts up to the dancefloor and takes a confident step up, onto the podium. She sways around, everythings still kinda hazy. But it adds to the fun.

The dance floor is crowded but she manages to weave her way right to the center. She sways to the rhythm, not caring who's watching. She's quick to catch a few eyes.

Kie rocks her hips backwards and forwards, her arms dangling in the air. Her expression lightens with a smile. The whole club was looking at her. She hit the floor, she hit the floor. Next thing you know-

Kie rolls her hips as she lowers into a smooth crouch.

As she raises up, her eyes meet with him.

He gives her an amused smile and makes his approach

He gives her an amused smile and makes his approach. They sway with each other in challenge. She lets the music possess her.

Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low-

Kie drapes her arm upwards, brushing against him as she grinds down on him.

'Hey! What's good man? What's good-'

Kie twirls to face Rafe. He's giving the boy a death stare. Kie continues swaying to the song.

'We're just having fun', Kie says happily, her voice hardly heard over the music.

Rafe drunkenly tilts his head at the boy. 'Back off man. She's with me'

The boy blows his eyes up with his hands. He surrenders and turns away, quick to find others to dance with.

'Someone's jealous', Kie smiles coyly, stepping closer to him.

'No. I just don't like to share my toys', he says in a husky voice.

'I'm your toy huh?'

Kie sways closer to him. They stand so close, their heated breaths intertwine. He leans forward, about to press his lips on hers. But she pulls back with a smirk.

'Looks like you're mine'

She takes his hands and places them at her hips. Kie rocks from side to side in his hold. Rafe towers over her from behind. His grip becomes possessive.

She grinds to the rhythm of the song, only this time she doesn't crouch, she just bends. Kie rolls her hips, grinding in his sight.

Rafe swerves with her, a smirk on his lips. Kie bends lower, teasingly.

'You're such a slut', his hot breath coats her ear.

Kie swings over to steal a smirk at him. Rafe forces her forward, she falls against his chest. He kisses her. They become a mess among each other. Kie grabs the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer. Rafe has his hands full of her hair, he pulls her closer like the way they are now isn't close enough.

'Rafe?'

[music fades]

They pull apart. Rafes expression changes.

'Ava?'

She gives Kie a sour look then steps between them. Within an instant her lips are on his, kissing him passionately. Ava steals a look behind her, making sure Kie has seen.

'You fucked me so good Rafe', she moans 'I wasn't even able to walk until now. You ready for round two?'

Kie screws up her face. So that's where he's been. He made her wait while he fucked some other girl! ... So he's just using me. Do I mean nothing to him?

Anger rises in Kies bones. She steps forward and slaps him, hard. A red mark remains on his face. Then she storms away, tears forming in her eyes.

'Kie... wait-', he takes hold of her wrist but she shoves it from his grasp.

'Leave me alone Rafe', she says through tears.

Kie storms out of the room into one of the dimly lit corridors. He launches himself in front of her and slams her against the wall.

'I said fucking listen to me goddamnit!'

Kie stares up at him, another tear burns down her cheek. She shakes her head slowly. Do I mean nothing to you. The words dry up in her throat. She doesn't speak, doesn't say a word. How could I be so stupid. This is Rafe. Rafe Cameron. What did I expect?

'You're pathetic Rafe', she mutters 'You never fucking think before you do anything. You know for a minute I thought-', Kie laughs dryly ending her thought there. She shakes her head, more tears roll down her cheek.

'You haven't changed, not one bit. Go ... fuck yourself. You're a piece of shit Rafe, worse than your dad', Kie tries to shove past him but he pins her against the wall.

The next thing she knows, his hands are around her neck.