AFTER

QUICK SIDENOTE FOR THE CHAPTER BEFORE: Rafe got hit (like unconscious) by Ward thats why he didn't save kie

---

Kie was sent to boarding school by her parents, right after she had JJs funeral. They said "it'll be good for her"- with sympathy. Though they didn't know it just made things worse. Kies isolation from her friends only resulted in her turning to drugs. Shes become an addict just like Rafe. She passed away from an overdose three months after.

Rafe has also turned to drugs again. He hasn't heard from Kie since the auction. Rose put him in therapy but each time he goes he just sits there and refuses to say anything.

Popes graduated and he has a wonderful family.

John B met his dad and asked him all these questions that finally got answered. They had a good heart to heart.

Legend has it that John B and Sarah are still together and have died from old age in eachothers arms at their fancy house out by a beach far far away.

Cleos living a material girl lifestyle shes now in LA running her own business of sorts

Topper has found a new love interest and is the happiest man with this new reciprocated love

Oh and did I mention Wards gone to jail

And last but not least...

Ms Limberly was given the cure. John Bs bandana. She is no longer a crippled (for lack of better word) lady. Now shes a much happier person and shes doing things she never could before.