Chapter 34: Side effects

SMUT WARNING

---

Rafe carries her at his hips. They're at each others lips, sucking and wanting more. Rafe turns and hits the door open with his back.

The girls bathroom is crowded with a bunch of girls by the mirror sharing laughs while reapplying their makeup.

'Get out', Rafe demands. He says it in a low voice, one that isn't to be challenged. The girls scoff but take leave. He locks the door behind them. They have the bathroom to themselves. Kie smiles drunkenly. The effects of the drug are at climax and she wants him. Now.

She watches as Rafe lowers his eyes to a red velvet chair beside the hand dryer. He curses and removes a hand from her. There's a handbag someone left behind. Rafe takes it from the chair and throws it across the room.

He tries to force her onto the armless chair but Kie stops him.

'No, you sit'

Rafe cocks his head to the side. A slight smirk forms at his lips. Usually he hates to be told what to do but with Kie, he finds it a turn on.

He takes a seat cooly and looks up at her though the front strands of his hair. The look he gives her drives her insane.

Kie crawls into his lap. Her knees rest at either sides of him. Rafe brushes her hair away and latches his wet lips to her neck. Kie arches her neck, giving him greater access. He sucks hungrily. A soft moan leaves her lips. The sound drives him crazy.

Kie smirks as she feels a hard bulge press against her though their clothes. She begins to grind on him.

'Fuckkkk', Rafe hums. His hands falls to her waist, over her skin. Kie rubs herself against him. Rafe crushes his lips onto hers. He kisses her with a heated passion. Kie leans closer into the kiss. She rests her hands, behind his neck, at the back of the chair. Her hair frames her face.

'Fu- fuck Kie', he says in between their kiss. Kie pulls her shirt off. Rafes eyes lower and pause.

'Fuck you're so hot', he mumbles. His hands leave her waist and undo the clasp of her bra. He throws it aside. He cups her breasts in his hands. Rafe teethes her then leaves a trail of wet kisses over her breasts.

Kie clenches his shirt and tugs it. Rafe pulls apart for a moment while he tears his shirt over his head. He begins to step up, Kie wraps her legs tightly at his torso.

He walks them, forcing Kies back against a wall. She kisses him, rolling her whole head into it with hunger.

Rafe pulls away momentarily, they both finish undressing each other inbetween kisses. He fixes a condom over himself and wastes no time driving into her. Kies lips part as she lets out a loud moan. Her breath catches in her throat.

'R-Rafe'

He hasn't even started moving yet and she's already on edge. Kie lets out heavy breaths, she swallows, attempting to recollect herself. Rafe dives deeper into her. His length consumes her. She turns into a mess, breaking out into ragged breaths.

'R-Rafe- Rafe'

'Good girl', he says breathlessly.

Rafe leans forward and kisses her. He begins his thrusts. Kie moans, the spinning room turns into a blur. With each thrust she's pushed closer and closer to the edge. He takes his time with her. His length dives deeper and deeper into her.

'You're my slut', Rafes hands press against her throat, he cocks his head to the side 'you understand?', he releases her enough so that she can speak.

'Y-Yes', she chokes.

'Yes what Kie?'

'I'm your-', she lets out a heavy moan as Rafe teases her with quicker pace. 'I'm y-your s-slut'

He smirks and presses his lips to hers. He begins fucking her harder, picking up his pace.

'R-Rafe!', she cries.

A feeling of ecstasy begins to well in her stomach. He thrusts into her with all of his strength. She could've sworn she heard the walls creaking. He might just break down the wall for her, he couldn't care less.

Kie falls against his shoulder in pleasure. She screams into it. Her whole body arches against his.

'K-Kie', he says, his thrusts grow sloppy but he grabs her waist and rocks himself into her. They both shutter out their final cries for each other.

They stay together for awhile, attempting to relapse their ragged breaths.

'S-sh-shit Kie', Rafe moans as he lefts out heavy patched breaths. An exhausted smile forms at her lips. She cups her hands around his cheeks and kisses him. 

After awhile, they finally recollect themselves enough to pull apart. When they dress themselves back up, Rafe turns to Kie.

'You... Aaa want a drink?'

Kie nods and breaks out into a wide smile. Rafe smirks and takes her wrist. They leave the bathroom.

He leads them through the corridor and to a new section of the club. There's several podiums but lit lowly in party light. People are drinking and dancing.

They reach the bar. Rafe turns to order something and turns to her.

'What do you want?'

Kie shrugs, she's never drunk much before and doesn't know the name of any drinks.

Rafe catches on, he turns back to the bartender. 'She'll have-', he yells over the music.

A good song comes on and Kie can't help but leaves his side. Heading straight for the dance floor.

This is just me repenting for my sins

I hope this wasn't awful, I mean I read smut I don't write it lmao

Also I'm sorry I took forever to update school is gonna be the death of me...

Love y'all! I'll be reading the bible if anyone needs me <3