Twelve🍎

After lunch, I decided I wanted to get Cotton out and ride him

"Where are you going?" Luke asked.

"Riding! Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Of course! Are you going back to the water?" He asked.

"Yeah maybe get in this time." I smiled at him.

"Let's go Champ." He said pulling him out brushing him down.

I saddle up Cotton and give him a few pats before we jump on and head out.

Uncle Chad was outside when we passed by. "Going to the swimming hole let dad and mom know ok?" I asked.

"Sure have fun guys!" Uncle Chad said.

The horses loved being rode and they knew exactly where we were going. We were side by side going up the last of the trail to the swimming hole.

We get off and tie off the horses and they go straight to the water to drink.

We sit down on the grass side by side and watch them drink. "Want a bottle of water?" I ask him.

"Sure sounds good. Got any snacks in that bag of yours?" He asks.

"You know I do. I have brownies." I giggle.

"No, you don't!" He laughed.

I pulled out the lunch bag and they were wrapped in cling wrap. "Clara hooked us up."

"Poppy I need one." He smiled.

His blue eyes melt me and I handed him the whole bag.

"I just wanted one. Don't you want one?" He asked.

"Sure get me one out," I said fumbling with my bag. His eyes look like they see through me and it's bothering me.

He got two out and wrapped them back up and handed them to me. "Here you go."

I bit into my brownie and tried to focus on the horses and the water in front of me and just telling myself to chew. What the hell is happening to me.

Luke brushed his leg up against mine and he didn't move it and I was really enjoying it.

"Thanks for bringing the brownie this was a nice touch, Poppy."

"Your welcome. I thought it would be nice to have a brownie by the swimming hole." I said.

"How about a selfie with our brownies?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled as we stood up and he wrapped his arm around my neck and we put the brownies in our mouth and he snapped the picture.

He hands me his phone. "Look." He laughed.

I look at the photo and laugh. "Can I send it to myself?"

"Sure go ahead and I'll just be taking off my clothes to get in the water." He said.

I did a double-take at him. "Umm, your clothes Luke?"

"Not all of them silly I mean unless you want to skinny dip." He laughed.

"Your too chicken to ever do something like that," I smirked.

"Wanna bet?" He smirked back.

"Well, I'm game if you are," I said.

"Fuck! Really? Your dad would kill me." He said.

"My dad doesn't have to know." I smiled over at him.

"You are just trying to get me in trouble or get a rise out of me." He laughed.

I slipped my phone down in my bag and started taking off my boots. "Fine, I knew you were chicken," I said.

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head and I heard Luke choke.

"You alright Luke?"

"Yeah, but what are you doing?" He asked.

"I have a bikini on under my clothes silly." I laugh.

I stripped down to my bikini and went toward the water. I figured he couldn't stand up right now and I was right when I saw him still sitting on the ground.

I may be a skinny thing but the good Lord blessed me with a big juicy ass. I hated it growing up because it was bigger than me but I guess you could say I grew into it.

"Come on Luke! The water is warm."

"Yeah yeah I'm coming.

"I bet you are," I whispered to myself.

"Fuck this isn't warm Poppy." He laughed.

"Come on the sun is beating down and it feels good." I smiled at him.

We swam around for about an hour and decided to get out and dry off in the grass.

I laid back in the grass and closed my eyes. "It's peaceful up here huh?" I said.

"Yeah, it is. Would be nice to have a house built back here."

"Yeah that's true it would be and away from everyone else. Don't get me wrong it would be a long walk to get Clara's cooking though." I laughed.

"Yeah, way too far so scratch that." He laughed and laid back in the grass beside me.

We laid in the grass for a while and talked and laughed. "Maybe we should head back now Luke."

"Yeah your probably right I mean it's almost dinner time." He said.

"All you can think about is food," I said getting up and walking over to Cotton.

"I can't help it. I mean what else am I supposed to think about?" He asked.

"Umm, not sure Luke," I said jumping on my horse.

After he jumps on we head down the path and twenty minutes later we are back at the stables.

We put the horses in their area and give all of them some apples before Uncle Derrick comes out. "Hey, guys! I saw you come in. It's dinner time."

"Thanks, Uncle Derrick. We will be right in." I smiled.

After we fed the horses we went into the house and took a seat beside each other.

"What on the menu Clara?" Chad asked.

"Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread." She said.

"My stomach is growling." Luke laughed.

"When aren't you hungry?" I said elbowing him.

Luke smiled over at me as he slurped the noodles into his mouth and Aunt Emma laughed. "Looks like Clara's cooking has ruined another one."

The whole table laughed. Once finished eating we went back outside to check on the animals again.