Twenty-Two🍎

When the alarm went off at 5 am I didn't know where I was at first until I saw Luke

I smiled to myself and remembered how great last night was. I'm feeling a little playful this morning.

The alarm didn't wake Luke up but I bet my mouth does on his hard dick.

I slide down under the covers and come face to face with his one-eyed snake and I gently stroke it as it gets hard.

Once it's hard enough I licked the tip before licking underneath it and back up and placing it in my mouth.

Luke moaned and moved around a little but didn't wake up.

I sucked and licked and shoved it in the back of my mouth touching my throat when he woke up.

"Shit... Poppy!"

I sucked harder and harder as he moaned out. "Never received a wake-up call this good."

I licked around the tip and then shoved him back in my mouth trying to swallow him.

"Fuck I'm gonna come you got to stop Poppy." He whispered.

I kept sucking harder and harder I wanted all of him.

"Oh god, Poppy!" He said as his dick pulsated in my mouth as he came down my throat.

I swallowed it fast and climbed up his body. "Good morning."

"What a fucking good morning it is." He smiled.

"We have time for a quicky before we have to get up," I said straddling him.

"What are you doing Poppy?"

"I'm going to ride you like a horse." I smiled as I lowered down on him.

"Fuck Poppy we need a condom and what if come is still on me?"

"Don't worry Luke I sucked it all out," I said as I placed my palms on his chest and begin to ride him.

"Those are words I didn't think I would ever hear." He laughed reaching across the bed grabbing a condom.

I moved off of him just enough so he could put it on and then I moved back in place.

An hour later we were outside feeding the animals in the stable first when Brennon walked in.

"Morning guys! I was wondering where you were when I came to check on you last night." He said.

"Umm, I stayed over Luke's playing cards," I said.

"Oh, you played cards alright. What did you play? Penis shuffle? I see it all over your face Poppy." Brennon laughed.

"Hush and you don't see anything just mind your business." I laugh.

"Fine! You know I won't say anything. But I'm headed to hunt see you guys later." He said.

When I turned around and looked at Luke he burst out laughing. "Penis shuffle? He's too funny."

"Lukeeeeeee It's not funny!" I laugh.

"It will be fine as long as no one notices." He said.

We finished all of our chores and went in for lunch when mom and dad walked in with my grandparents.

"Hey, guys! How's Hart?"

"As good as he can be sweetheart," Dad said.

Mom walked over and kissed me on top of the head. "Your brother is strong and can do this."

Everyone sits down to eat. Clara had made turkey subs and laid out bags of chips and brownies.

"So how was it sleeping in this big old house alone?" Uncle Chad asked.

"It was fine. I wasn't scared I went right to sleep." I shrugged.

After lunch, Luke went to check on the sheep while I went upstairs to talk to dad.

I knocked on his office door.

"Come in!" He said.

"Dad, can I talk to you?"

"Sure Poppy, what's up?"

"I know you have a lot on your plate with Hart but I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I think it's time for me to move out. I mean I want to stay on the Ranch in one of the houses or whatever but I'm ready to have my own space."

"I have been waiting on this talk Poppy." He laughed.

"So your not mad?" I asked.

"Of course not. We have that three-bedroom that's next to your Uncle Derrick and Aunt Emma that no one has lived in. I tried to give it to Luke but he didn't need that much room so it's yours if you want it." He said.

"I jumped up from my chair. Thanks, dad! I just want some me space and I know you understand." I smiled.

"I do now come give me a big hug and tell me about Luke." He smirked.

"What?"

"Poppy we aren't blind. You always sit next to each other and the looks you give each other." He said.

"It's that obvious?" I laughed.

"Not to mention I caught you two in a hug yesterday." He said.

"Well, he was consoling me, dad," I said.

"Sure... Listen your not a kid your a grown adult and what you do is your business but just be careful ok?"

"Of course dad. Thank you and I can't wait to get moved. Can I get the keys please?" I asked.

He opened his desk drawer and handed them to me. "There you go now go check it out. Any furniture you need I'll buy for you. Love you, Poppy."

"I love you too dad and thanks for everything," I said walking around the desk to kiss his cheek.

"You will always be my little girl Poppy." He said as I walked out the door.

I ran outside to the stable to find Luke. When he saw me I dangled the keys in front of me.

"What are those too?"

"My new house! Let's go check it out!" I smiled.

"Hell yeah let's go!" Luke said as we got on the side by side and headed to my house.

My house that sounds great coming out of my mouth.

We got off the side by side and walked up to the door and I unlocked it and we stepped inside.

"Oh, this is nice Luke."

"It looks great and we will be neighbors." He said.

"You just want to sneak over in my bed." I laugh.

"Oh yeah, that too." He smirked at me.