Twenty-Nine🐄

This cabin restaurant was a hit

This cabin restaurant was a hit. Worth really helped me out with this one.

"You got the place closed down for me?" Poppy asked.

"Well your dad helped me since he knows the owner but yeah it was my idea," I said.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel special Luke." She smiled.

"Well is my special girl ready to go?" I asked.

"Sure if you are Luke."

I pulled her chair out and helped her stand up. I had already paid so we were able to just walk out.

I thanked them and helped Poppy in the truck.  Once I got in the truck she reached for my hand.

"This night was so special Luke."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Poppy. I did it all for you."

"Just you wait until we are home." She said letting go of my hand and grabbing the crotch of my jeans.

"Whoa! You are gonna make me wreck." I laughed.

"What if I just leaned over and unzipped your pants and sucked you off on the way home?" She asked.

I had to clear my throat before I could even speak. "Poppy, what has gotten into you? I'm not sure I could do anything about it."

"That's good to know." She said squeezing my dick again.

"So now you're my girlfriend you are just going to do things to shock me?" I laughed.

"I would like to but I don't want you to wreck us and then how would we explain that?" She laughed.

"True just wait until we get home," I said looking over at her.

I was never so happy to see the Ranch arch then I was at that moment. I was hard as a rock and I wanted her so bad.

I parked the truck and got out fast and she met me at the front of the truck and pushed me up the steps.

I like this aggressive side of her. She unlocked the door and pulled me inside shutting the door and locking it behind her.

She pulled me close to her and attached her lips to mine. Once our lips were moving my hands were all over her body.

I pushed her back against the door sucking on her bottom lip while I grabbed her ass cheeks squeezing them as she jumped in my arms and I headed toward the bedroom.

Out of habit, I closed the door so Romeo would leave us alone. He was asleep in his bed anyway.

Once I put her on her feet she was taking her clothes off in a hurry. I couldn't help but watch her.

"Arent you going to undress Luke?"

"Oh yeah sorry, I got lost in you undressing," I said.

She takes off her dress and bra but still has on her boots and panties. "Here let me help you."

She unbuckles my belt and unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down. She then pulls down my boxers as my dick springs to life.

She looks up at me and smiles as she licks the tip of my dick. "I really wanted to suck you off in the truck Luke." She said before putting my dick in her mouth.

She slowly begins to suck on me while looking up at me the whole time and that drives me fucking insane.

I grab her hair in a ponytail and help her move her head back and forth.

I am so close to coming in her mouth when she pulls him out with a big pop. "I want you inside me."

"It would be my pleasure. I go over to the side table and grab the box of condoms while she finishes taking her clothes off.

I roll one on... "Where do you want to do it first?"

"Across my kitchen table." She said biting her lip.

"Holy shit. Ok, let's go." I said following her out the door and damn that ass is so hot.

I watch as she gets on the table and lays back and spreads her legs. "God I've never been more hungry in my life.

I get on my knees and pull her close to the edge of the table and begin to lick. She grabs my hair grasping it between her fists as I lick her up and down.

I attach my lips to her nub and suck as two of my fingers slip inside her. When she moans out it drives me crazy.

I worked harder and it didn't take long until she came and I moved down to lick it all up before I stood up and pulled her body back to the edge of the table as I gently slide inside her.

She moaned out and moved her head to the side and looked at me and then watched what we were doing.

"God Poppy you feel so good," I said gripping her hips and thrusting harder.

"Give it to me hard Luke." She moaned out again.

I thrust a few more times as hard as I could while lightly pinching her nub and she grips the table as she comes again and I fill up the condom.

I help her to set up and she pulls my lips down to hers. "You are so sexy, Poppy."

"It wasn't just me Luke a lot of that was you." She said.

After the table, we did it on the couch, on the bathroom counter, on the washing machine, and now in the bed.

She made me lay down while she licked and sucked all over me before crawling up and placing me inside her.

I watched her face and body as she rode me. We were dripping in sweat and I set up and held her tightly as we kissed passionately.

She rocked on me as I caressed her ass pushing her on me. As we got faster she moaned out and threw her head back.

I licked around her nipple and sucked it into my mouth as she rocked even faster before her body convulsed and I came inside of the condom.

"Wow what a night," I said kissing her lips.

"Wow, Luke." She said trying to catch her breath and then smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss.