Thirty-Five🐄

It was showtime

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was showtime. I went out to the stable and got on Champ and headed to the orchard.

Never rode a horse in a tux but this is a once-in-a-lifetime event and I'm about to marry the love of my life.

When I made it up to the orchard it was absolutely beautiful. The lights hanging down from the trees. I hope it's how Poppy pictured it.

I took my place and Brennon came and stood beside me with Romeo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I took my place and Brennon came and stood beside me with Romeo.

When Poppy rode up on Cotton she looked beautiful. When Romeo saw her he begins to bark and everyone laughed including Poppy.

As Worth walked her down to me I felt like I was dreaming. She was everything I ever wanted. I looked over at my mom and she was crying.

I was shocked when I saw my brother sitting beside my dad. I'm so glad that he made it.

When Worth put her hand in mine I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She squeezed my hand as we took our places and after repeating after the preacher I was finally able to kiss my bride.

Her lips were so soft that I didn't want to stop kissing her until I heard people clapping and whistling.

"I now pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Luke Bale." The preacher said as we walked back up the aisle.

I grabbed her hand and walked over to a big tree and just held her in my arms for as long as possible.

Once we joined everyone we headed back down to the tents to have cake and a late dinner

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once we joined everyone we headed back down to the tents to have cake and a late dinner.

Worth and Brennon got the horses back to the stables while we sit down to eat.

"Toast time!" Lilly said standing up. "I just want to say I'm happy for the both of you! Poppy I've never seen you as happy as you are with Luke. I wish you many years of happiness!"

"My turn!" Brennon said. "I haven't known Luke all that long but I can see how happy he makes Poppy. The first night I saw them in the stables I knew they had been kissing by the looks on their faces but I'm happy they found each other."

After we eat I wanted to speak to Owen and introduce Poppy to him. I saw Owen walking our way and I stood up to hug him.

"It's so good to see you, Owen!" I smiled.

"I'm happy to be here for your wedding." He said.

"Owen I want you to meet my wife, Poppy," I said.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Owen! I've heard so much about you." Poppy said.

"Same! I'm sorry I haven't been around until now. I just don't have the time." He said.

"It's ok we know you are busy Mr. Football star." Poppy smiled.

We sit back down and eat some cake and then we danced the night away.

By the time I carried my wife over the threshold, it was after midnight. I kissed her all the way through to the bedroom.

I helped her out of her dress and she looked stunning in the white lace she had on underneath.

Standing before me was a vision of beauty. I kissed her red lips and each shoulder before removing my own clothes.

I had to take another look at her in her high heels and lacy bra and panty set. But those red lips really turn me on.

I kiss the top of her breast as I unclasp the bra and it falls to the floor. Her nipples are hard and ready for me.

I take one into my mouth while I lightly pinch the other one. I get down on my knees and kiss around her navel as I begin pulling her panties down with my thumbs.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes as I slip the panties off of her feet.

I lift her leg and bury my face between her legs and feast on her sweetness before carrying her over to the bed and kiss her lips as I lay her gently down on the bed.

"Tonight I'm making love to my beautiful wife," I whispered to her as I lay on top of her.

"No condoms tonight Luke. I want to feel every inch of you and well if I get pregnant then that's how it's supposed to be." She said.

"Are you sure? I mean we did just get married." I said.

"If you're ok with it then I'm ok with it. But if not put one on." She said.

"I would love to fuck you with no condom. When it gets to that point we can make a decision." I said as I lined myself up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I sink into her slowly. I place my lips on hers and kiss her so passionately.

She wraps her legs around my waist as I move in and out of her slowly driving us both crazy with pleasure.

Our bodies are sweaty as we move together slowly. "Luke I need to let go." She said against my lips.

"Let go, Poppy... Come on my dick for me." I said as our lips pressed together.

As she let go and caught her breath I was ready to follow her. "Inside or out?" I asked.

"Your right with what you said earlier... So out." She said as I pulled out and sprayed her stomach with my baby-making juice.

She pulled me down on top of her and kissed me keeping her arms and legs tightly wound around me.

"Let's go shower together husband." She smiled.

"Husband... I like the sound of that." I smiled at her kissing her again.

I got up and pulled her out of the bed behind me to the bathroom. I watched as she bent over and adjusted the water.

Watching every bead of water fall on her skin was making me hard and I was going to have to have her again.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.