Seventeen🐄

We parted ways and I went home and slept for six hours and then got a shower and dressed and headed to the stables

When I walked into the stables Worth was in there checking out the new animals.

"Hey, Worth!" I said walking toward him.

"Hey, Luke. You guys were busy last night and we have some pretty animals here." He said.

"Yeah Poppy and I were excited it was a foal and she let me name her," I said.

"She did? So what's the name?" Worth asked.

"She wanted me to stay with the flower theme and so I picked Daisy after my mom." I laughed.

"I like it. We need to make a name tag for the stall so everyone who walks in will know." He said.

"Poppy still sleeping?" I asked.

"Maybe I'm not sure she stayed up and talked to me in my office for a bit and well I need to talk to you about something but whatever you say stays between you and me." Worth said.

Oh, shit does he know we kissed?

"Ok, what's up?"

"It's about Hart and him coming in here last night. Did he seem ok to you?" Worth asked.

"Umm well when he walked in we had dozed off side by side on a blanket and he came in cursing and screaming. First time I met him so I'm not sure." I shrugged.

"Poppy said she asked him to leave and you did as well. She said he's not acting right and I want to get to the bottom of it." Worth said.

"I'm sorry Worth I wish I could help but he was coming at me hard and I thought he was just a protective brother or something," I said.

"Hart has always been protective of Poppy but not like what she said he was acting like." He said.

"I'm sorry I can't be of more help but Poppy was pissed off and mentioned he wasn't acting right," I said.

"Thanks, Luke and if I see her I will tell her you are out here." He said walking out of the stables.

I let out a breath of air. I thought he was going to ask about the kisses. I'm about to shit myself.

Romeo came running into the stables and I made him go back out as I went to go feed the old horses some apples.

I grabbed the apples and walked over to Cotton and the others when Poppy walked up.

"Hey, sleepyhead." I laughed.

"I could say the same to you." She smiled.

"Your dad was out here asking me questions about last night and I panicked at first." I laughed.

"You did? Why?" She asked.

"Because I thought it was about our kisses," I said.

"Oh god no I would never blindside you like that Luke." She laughed.

"That's good to know after I almost shit my pants." I laughed.

"Oh god." She said bending over laughing.

I didn't mind the view at all. Her ass is something else. I shake my head and go back to feeding the horses.

"Looks like we need to go get more apples," I said.

"Yeah, let's go. We can take Romeo this time." She smiled.

"Alright, let's go. I've already checked on everyone else and they are good." I said.

We grabbed the buckets and we headed out to the side by side. Romeo jumped in the middle of us. We passed by Roger on our way and told him where we were going.

"I'll let your dad know. You two be careful." Roger said.

We ride up to the apple trees and get off and watch Romeo run and then he runs back with apples in his mouth which causes Poppy to laugh.

"He is so cute!" She said throwing the apples from his mouth and watching him run to get them.

We pick a couple of buckets and put them on the side by side and head back to a shade tree and sit down.

We sit down and Romeo runs over with a green apple in his mouth and drops it at Poppy's hand.

"I guess that means I have to throw it again." She laughs.

I watched as she threw it back and forth. We were sitting so close that our legs were touching and it felt nice.

She looked over at me and smiled a few times and I get lost in her eyes and lips. Now that I know what they taste like I want more.

She threw the ball again and laid back on the grass and put her hands behind her head.

"Romeo needs to take a nap or throw his own ball." She laughed.

Romeo came back and dropped the ball by Poppy's hand and I leaned across her and grabbed the apple and threw it.

When I looked down at her she was licking her lips and I couldn't help but look.

My want to taste her mouth was overwhelming and so I leaned down and kissed her.

It took her a brief second to kiss me back but when she did she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck to pull me closer.

Her lips were so soft that I could kiss her forever.

When we parted I looked down at her. "What are we doing Poppy?"

"Kissing? I mean that's what I think it's called." She laughed.

"I know that but I mean us what are we doing? Do you like me or just my lips?" I asked her.

"I like all of you, Luke. I mean you keep kissing me so do you like me?" She asked.

"Oh, very much so Poppy. I can't sleep at night thinking about your kisses." I said.

"Yeah, you cross my mind at night when I'm in bed too." She smiled at me and pulled me down to her lips again.

When she parted her lips I seized the opportunity and licked her bottom lip before exploring her mouth with my tongue.