Eighteen🍎

All I can think about is that kiss

All I can think about is that kiss. I roll over in bed and look out the window at the tree blowing in the wind.

I can't sleep and all I can think about is Luke. He has my hormones raging and I want more of those kisses.

I throw the cover off of me and get up looking out the window. I think I'll just go down and check on the animals.

I look over at my clock. It's 2 am Jesus I should be in the bed but I can't sleep.

I throw on some clothes and grab my phone and head quietly downstairs. I walk through the kitchen and out the door to the stables.

I take my phone out of my pocket and ponder texting Luke. He woke me up last week why can't I wake him?

I hover over a text to him...

📱 Luke are you awake?

📱 I am now... What's up?

📱 I'm out in the stables. I can't sleep.

📱 I'll be right out.

I put my phone in my pocket and look in on the sow and piglets. They are adorable.

The stable door opened up and Luke walked in with his bed head. "Hey, what's up? Why can't you sleep?

"Because I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss," I whispered as I got closer to him.

"Is that so?" He said walking closer to me.

He pulls me close and cups the back of my neck and places his lips on mine. "Wait does anyone know you are out here?"

"Nope, I was really quiet," I said getting up on my tippy toes to kiss him again.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" He asked.

"I don't think that is a good idea," I said.

"This whole thing probably isn't a good idea but I don't care." He said as he backed me up against the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled me in for another kiss.

When his tongue begged for entry into my mouth I was more than ready to let him in.

Our tongues swirled together and the kiss was so passionate. He squeezed my ass with his other hand and I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me back up against the wall.

His jogging pants were making it too easy to feel what he was working with and it was hard as he pressed against my core.

I moaned as he bit my lower lip and sucked on it. "Fuck Poppy if we get caught we are going to be in trouble." He said.

"It's almost too late to turn back now Luke," I whispered.

"Fucccccccck." He whispered as he crushed his lips back on mine.

When we broke apart he put me down and grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs to the loft where the mattress was.

"Where are the cards?" He asked.

"Umm over there why?" I asked.

"Get them so if someone walks in we can say we are playing cards. You know be prepared." He said.

I grabbed the cards and laid them down as we laid down on the mattress and he pulled me on top of him for more kisses.

The kisses were so passionate and there was no secret how much he wanted me and me him but I'm afraid we will get caught.

"Someone wants to meet you." He whispered.

"Oh, I'm sure he does," I said straddling him. The bulge was obvious and I couldn't stop looking down at his crotch.

In one bold move, I stuck my hand down his pants and squeezed his hard dick.

His eyes got wide and then he smiled at me as I stroked it a few more times.

He set up with me in his arms and kissed my lips before lifting up my shirt and pulling a breast out of my bra and licked my nipple.

I squeezed his dick harder as he bit and sucked on my nipple. "Oh, Luke." I moaned.

I stroked him harder as he released my breast and gave the other one the same treatment.

I was to the point where I wanted to strip down and have sex with him but I'm so afraid my dad would walk in. Or anyone for that matter.

After he put my breast back in my bra I let go of his dick and laid down on the mattress beside him.

"I don't want to stop but I know we have to," I said.

"I need to catch my breath." He said as I grabbed the cards.

The stable door opened and both our eyes got big. "Anyone in here?"

I stumbled to my feet. "Hey, Brennon we are up here playing cards waiting on another birth." I lied.

"Oh ok, I came to check on the sows before going hunting." He said.

"Be careful hunting Brennon!" I said coming down the steps with Luke not far behind.

"Alright later guys!" He said shutting the door.

"Damn that was close," Luke said.

"Two close... I guess we just have to be more careful." I smiled over at him.

He leaned over and pecked my lips real fast. "I guess we will."

"I need my own place. I don't want to live with my parents forever. Wonder if I could get one of those empty houses?" I said out loud.

"Poppy I think your dad will do anything for you. Tell him you want your own place and space and I bet he says yes." He said.

"That's something I need to talk to him about for sure. Alright, we better turn in and get a little sleep before we have to be back out here." I said.

"As bad as I hate to say bye I'll see you in a few hours. I'll watch you go in." He said.

I pulled him in for another kiss before I ran out of the stables and to the kitchen door.

I turned around and looked at Luke and he was standing on his porch blowing me a kiss.

I pretended to catch it and went inside.