"the terrible part"

"JOHN B, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT," Sarah nudged her boyfriend, the two being left alone for the first time since they were rescued, "Marisol said she knew Terrance but, but when we got on the boat Terrance didn't exactly act like he knew who she was

"JOHN B, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT," Sarah nudged her boyfriend, the two being left alone for the first time since they were rescued, "Marisol said she knew Terrance but, but when we got on the boat Terrance didn't exactly act like he knew who she was."

John B's eyes went wide, ".....Terrance said he picked her up just like us....."

"You don't think-"

"Maybe she's a little loopy," John B scrunched his face, all well knowing any excuse he could make wouldn't hold much, "What reason would she have to lie to two, involuntary by the way, runaway teens?"

"It just doesn't make sense, and their stories don't line up Marisol wasn't there when Terrance told us he found her," Sarah pondered for a moment, "Great, she lied. She totally lied."

"Let's not panic," John B shook his head, throwing his arms up defensively, "Like, how would she know his name if he hadn't been helping her out?"

"He picked her up before us John B. Think about it," Sarah rebutted, crossing her arms as she laid back into her seat. All the two could do was glare at each other for the moment, Sarah continuing to tap her feet on the ground compulsively all while John B was trying to wrap his head around everything, "Well then we need to get the hell off this boat Sarah. We call Santana and ask her-"

"We're fugitives John B! And in a foreign country at that," Sarah's heightened yell softened as she realised she needed to be quiet, "You heard what Marisol said, there's probably going to be a bounty on our heads. We've gotta be way more careful than calling our friends as soon as we hit land."

"Well, like you said; everyone thinks we're dead," John B argued and Sarah facepalmed herself.

Sarah finally stood up as she begun to puzzle any pieces of information that she could, "You heard Marisol, when you've got the right connections and the right amount of money -- you can stay dead."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

Sarah walked closer to John B and leaned into his ear, peering out the inside window to the deck where Marisol was simply smiling, "She isn't telling the whole truth."

The two's eyes then darted to a tiny window where they could see Marisol out on the deck. She was sitting in a corner, drinking some water as she looked out to sea and the little glimpse of land that had begun to appear.

"If we keep staring, are we gonna look suspicious?" John B furrowed his brows, being tugged by Sarah to the other side where Terrance had now entered.

"Morning lovebirds," Terrance greeted them, gesturing to his bridge exit, "Best not be onboard without a passport, if you know what I'm saying. You kids can go on my bridge."

After being ushered by Terrance, the two climbed out of the small room and to the highest level of the boat,

"Thankyou Captain."