"baby, he's in jail"

OFFICER PLUMB SNATCHED THE AUDIO out of Santana's hands, and the immense amount of hope she had shrunk a little

OFFICER PLUMB SNATCHED THE AUDIO out of Santana's hands, and the immense amount of hope she had shrunk a little. She didn't know if Plumb would discard of it or not, but at least making the point would hopefully get Shoupe's attention back on the gun... and possibly finding Marisol.

Watching John B being taken away in handcuffs hit Santana a little harder than when they washed away at sea, it almost felt like her home life was beginning to seep through the supposed "chill" Outer Banks.

In better news, Sarah and Santana were finally given the green light to testify — or at least the knowledge the would be able to. While it only came out of John B actually being arrested, they were sure they had a near win secured. Though, like the pessimist she is, Santana couldn't help but think Ward or Selah would have something up their sleeves.

It didn't help that Santana wasn't able to keep an eye on Selah, she'd been awfully quiet.

The Pogues had reconvened the day after John B had been arrested, sheltered from the pouring rain under JJ's backyard porch.

"Santana and I will testify under oath. This is all going to be fine," Sarah said, sounding more like she was trying to assure herself, "I just need to get a hold of Wheezie."

JJ laughed at the sound of another Cameron's name, "Wheezie huh? Great."

Santana's eyes lit up for the first time, "Wheezie would be the only other person to know Rafe wasn't home that day."

"And Selah," Pope cleared his throat, "Selah was being arrested by Peterkin, I mean... she'd be the key to all of this. She's been here for everything."

"Well my dear Pope, Sea snail is MIA and if you hadn't caught on, she's not exactly on our side," Santana snapped at Pope, her face flushing red. Pope almost flinched, "I get that you're stressed right now, but yelling at me isn't going to help."

"It would've," She huffed, leaning against the brick wall as she pulled out a blunt.

"Great, we've got JJ over here who's clearly thinking about jailbreak, Sarah who thinks Wheezie is gonna testify against her family, Santana who's most likely to murder and Kie, what's your problem huh?" Pope added.

"Enough!" Kie screamed, she then started to delegate, "Sarah, you gotta do whatever you can to get Wheezie. Pope, find that fucking key for godsake-"

"And, you two," Kie spun around to JJ and Santana, "Please stay out of trouble."

"I'm not particularly in the best mood babe," Santana plastered a smile, "But for you of course."

"Babe? I'm your only babe," JJ pouted.

——
📍 Kildare County

"I'M HERE TO SEE JOHN B ROUTLEDGE!" JJ exclaimed, blaring music in his headphones from Santana's playlist and rolling a toothpick around his mouth.