"bahama garden wars"

y'all prepared for like 3000+ words rn? ☺️☺️

SANTANA HAD BEEN GIDDY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, the sound of Sarah and John B's voice had snapped her out of her sadness and ensued her ever-fuelling anger

SANTANA HAD BEEN GIDDY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, the sound of Sarah and John B's voice had snapped her out of her sadness and ensued her ever-fuelling anger. She willingly came back to Tanneyhill that night, realising that being on the inside was going to benefit the Pogue cause more in the long run.

"I knew I could trust you sobrina, I'm glad you came to your senses," Selah greeted her niece as she walked through the front door, of course being met with no attention.

"— Santana, come back. I hate fighting with you."

"I love it," Santana finally replied, turning around to face Selah, "I don't know what happened to you, but ay dios mio, if only my mom could see you now."

"You're acting like we aren't succeeding your mom," Selah rolled her eyes, "She wouldn't have wanted us to waste this opportunity. She'd be disappointed in how you're acting."

"Don't you dare, ever, tell me that my mom would be disappointed in me," Santana barked back, this time getting into Selah's face who simply laughed.

"Don't get snarky with me now San," Selah said, poking Santana backward, "I mean, how would Marisol react knowing her own daughter was willing to give up all that money? She spent her life on it."

"And what, now you're doing this for her? Working with the one who killed her?"

"It doesn't matter how I get to the gold, what matters is that I get it," Selah out into hysterical laughter, "You were my ticket into this gold Santana, I won't let you mess this up."

"You're not doing this for her, you're doing this to spite my mom," Santana shook her head, "What the hell happened between you two!"

"Nothing I'll tell you about," Selah sarcastically shook her head, "What was that show you used to watch? That one with the creepy theme song?"

"What the fuck are you on about?"

"Wasn't it something like, two can keep a secret if one of them is dead?"

"You're awfully confident," Santana thought, smirking. She wished so damn hard she could tell Selah right then and there that Marisol was alive.

——

SANTANA'S RUN IN WITH SELAH only made her more and more motivated to ruin Ward and Selah's operation. After a 'confrence call' with the Pogues, Pope had advised Santana to try and listen in on their conversations. Over the past few nights, Ward, Selah and Rose had been meeting in the office for some sort of status update so, before anybody could get through, Santana had hidden her phone in the office and waited in Sarah's room till something happened.