"psycho número uno"

"THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE," Santana groaned when Sarah finally started to move, "Dude, I thought Rose killed you for a second

"THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE," Santana groaned when Sarah finally started to move, "Dude, I thought Rose killed you for a second."

"You're awfully calm," Sarah's scared voice returned, and her hands started to tremble, "W-where are we?"

"On a boat," Santana replied, swinging her legs in her seat. Sarah panicked more at the sight of Santana's calm nature, "Oh, you're wondering why I'm not freaking out?"

"A little," Sarah gulped, she leaned over in a whisper, "Did Rose drug us?"

"No shit blondie," Santana maintained her monotone nature, "Sorry S, do you want me to be freaking out right now?"

"If I see you freak out, I'll freak out."

"You're not doing a very good job," Santana looked her sister up and down to notice her shaky hands. Sarah frowned, "What the hell is going on?"

"Well, we're kinda locked in here," Santana shrugged, "I tried picking the lock but I think they have something barracading the door. So, no dice."

"Who's they?" A tear ran down Sarah's cheek, and she begun to sound like she was suffocating. She clawed around the couch, "What are you talking about!"

Luckily for Santana, there were a few knocks at the door, "Go see for yourself."

Sarah jumped off the small couch, clinging to the door. Santana' watched it fly open, and her sister's jaw drop when Ward Cameron appeared.

"Before y'all start this reunion, Selah promised me I wasn't going to be involved in this!" Santana crossed her arms, sulking in the back, "You can turn this ship back around any second and I won't say shit. Mama didn't raise no snitch. Neither did she raise me well but that's not the point."

Ward had tried to object but Sarah plainly slapped him across the face, "Sarah, I know you probably have a lot of questions but this was the only way-"

"Callate Ward, your stories take too long," Santana jumped off the bench she was dangling over, "Psycho número uno over here plotted with Psycho dos Selah to fake their deaths so that Psycho tres Rafe didn't have to go to jail. They cop the blame and die, yet get to live the cushy life on an island. End of the story time."

"Minus the psycho part, it's pretty accurate kid," Ward tried to joke, but clearly neither of the girls were taking it, "I promised Rafe he wouldn't go to prison for helping me, I had to make good on that promise."

"This is psy-fucking-chotic!" Sarah yelled, "T-this is fucked up on a whole other level, I-I don't want to be apart of this."

Ward brushed her off, "We're all gonna get away, live a new life — all of us, together."

"Vomit," Santana muttered, but Ward was smiling, "Hey Sarah, all those A's you got in French are gonna pay off! They speak French there! We're headed to an island off Guadalupe."

Sarah glared at Ward, "I want.. we want to call our friends, our boyfriends. Can't we at least just tell them we're okay?"

"About that," Ward cleared his throat, turning to Santana and then back to Sarah, "I'll handle this one... Your sister's in some hot water back in the OBX, the cops'll be on her any day now for arrest. Nobody should know where Santana is."

"What are you talking about?" Sarah's eyes darted straight to Santana, "You didn't even mention-"

"My prints are on the shells of the gun that Psycho tres used to kill Peterkin," Santana scratched the back of her neck, "For the record, I don't want to be here. I-I'm not trying to run."

"You're going to get her into more trouble Ward," Sarah barked at her father, "You're going to ruin her life when you get caught!"

"Nobody's getting caught," Ward insisted, "I'm not going to say anything, Rafe won't, Wheezie won't, Rose won't and I hope you won't."

"Don't you dare patronise her like that," Santana growled at Ward, "This'll all be your fault."

"Hold on, h-hold on," Ward cut the two off, "Sarah, you can call them. Of course you can, when we get there, you can even call John B. I mean, he knows you're here."

"No he doesn't," Sarah and Santana said in unison. Santana was sure a new web of lies were about to come from Ward's mouth.

"Yeah he does," Ward nodded, "Rose talked to them before you had left, remember when you were waiting in the car? They were talking. They get it."

"— and you know the cross you've all been looking for? Rafe was able to get it, turns out that historically it belongs to the Heyward."

"That doesn't exactly explain why they can't know I'm here," Santana spoke up, "A-and I'm fucking sure I saw the boys running after us. Yelling for us."

"It might be the fault of Rose's tea, it could've heightened your anger in the moment," Ward insisted, "You left a little while after, I believe you hung out with them before you came back here. S-santana honey, I don't know how to say this — you asked Selah to bring you."

"No, I didn't," Santana clenched her fists, "No amount of shitty ass roofies would make me do that."

"I'm not here to start a fight," Ward threw his arms up, "I'm just trying to explain. And to finish, I did give John B and your friends the cross."

"And John B was okay with that? Trading me for the cross?" Sarah rolled her eyes. Ward shook his head, "I wouldn't put it like that. But then again, he's a Pogue, course he was happy with a half-a-billion dollar artefact."

— cloudydior
started santana's euphoria book — it's called getaway car & it's a fezco one! gonna drop soon <3

the end is near 🪱