"midsummers pt2"

"murder compass"

"I MEAN WE WERE GONNA USE SARAH BUT," JJ paused, "Maybe we can guilt trip your dad into lending us a plat map

"I MEAN WE WERE GONNA USE SARAH BUT," JJ paused, "Maybe we can guilt trip your dad into lending us a plat map."

"I don't even know what a plat mat is."

"Finally something I know that you don't," JJ smirked as the two started to walk through the midsummers party, still looking for Sarah.

"You googled it didn't you?"

"Well maybe I did."

"Ward's too sketchy," Santana shook her head, "I don't want him to know we're looking for the map nor the gold. Though I'd bet he already knows."

"How about this? I go do some exploring while you hand Sarah, John B's love note?"

"But I like exploring with you," JJ pouted as he stopped, puppy-dog eyeing her.

"We can do lots of exploring later," Santana side-eyed him, chuckling, "It's too risky J."

"Say it in spanish and I'll go," He playfully crossed his arms.

Santana laughed as she kissed his cheek, "te vere pronto."

JJ went toward Sarah, wanting to hand her John B's note but Santana went through the crowd and back inside. Her immediate thought was to go back into Ward's office, something had to be there.

She saw Ward before walking in, but he was too busy socialising with other Kooks to really notice her...

She soon made it into the office, filing through the cabinets and the shelves she had before - finding nothing. Santana even looked through the furniture, realising she was probably going insane.

As Santana opened the final cupboard against the wall, she was startled by Sarah at the door.

"What're you doing?" Sarah asked as she walked through the door, realising Santana had found the plat maps, "I thought this was my part of the mission."

"Are you really involved now?" Santana replied as she nodded back.

"Good luck with Kie," Sanatan mumbled too, "Hey uh, besides whatever map this is - do you know of anything else in here? Like hidden shelves or something?"

"I'm not exactly sherlock holmes over here," Sarah shrugged, "You really think you'll find something serious in here?"

"Call it a hunch."

"Then let's look," Sarah agreed as she started playfully tugging on the bookshelves.

"I still don't get why you're helping me, this is like me trying to prove that your dad is sketchy-"

"Our dad," Sarah mumbled, "Wow, he got around."

"We're practically the same age," Santana added as the two girls pretended to vomit.