OH SHIT!

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THE GUN!" Santana smacked JJ over the head as the two stood up from looking inside the money-filled safe, "Are you that fucking stupid!"

"This is what? A glock... no it's a Sig-"

"Actually it's a Sig Sauer, you can tell because of the.... Oh my god, okay, this is not the time!" Santana somehow snapped out her ramble, "Drop the gun Maybank!"

"JJ put the godamn gun back!" John B added in an absolute panic.

"Dude, this is a fucking spendy gatt!! Man it's just like bam! bam!" JJ begun playing with the gun, pretending to shoot it at the walls

"Yeah and then it's gonna go bam! bam! in your fucking head!" Santana ripped the gun out of his hands

"We are not stealing anything!" John B pushed him backward, placing his hands onto JJ's shoulder, "No. Absolutely not. This is not happening."

"Gimmie that!" JJ hissed as he snatched the gun back out of Santana's hands, "Just take a pic of me!"

"You want us to take a picture of you?" Santana rolled her eyes then looked to John B

"Yeah, why not? Let's just make our own incriminating evidence."

"Is that what you're talking about?" Santana scoffed, "Put the gun back JJ."

"Wait... what was that?" JJ paused as the trio heard something hit the window. John B peered through the blinds seeing Kie and Pope calling out "Cops! Cops!"

"Shit!" John B panicked, "There's cops!"

"Climb out the window," Santana mouthed to the two, "Out the window."

"What about you?" JJ mouthed back, furrowing his brows

"Just go!" She whispered in an instant as she took the note with the code and closed the safe.

——

"GO AHEAD AND CHECK THE BATHROOM," The male cop said, opening the motel door only slightly. The door was still substantially closed, and that was to Santana's advantage.

"Yes sir," The female cop replied as the two walked opposite the doorway.

Santana was standing behind the door, not even breathing so that she could make her quick escape. One small turn from the male cop, and he would see her.

The two cops had their backs to the doorway as Santana slowly slid her feet out from behind the door. She was fast.

"Did you hear something?" The cop looked to his partner before turning to face the door - Santana was gone.

Outside the doorway, Santana collected her thoughts and caught her breath. There was a small rush of adrenaline from practically doing the stupidest thing she's ever done, but she wouldn't have made it out the window in time with how slowly the boys were moving and there wouldn't have been enough space for her.

But she did it.

"Hey officer!" She pulled herself together as she knocked on the door, "Some person at the motel told me to help you out-"

"I think we're good here sweetheart," The female cop smiled.

"Oh but the owner mentioned how you guys might want access to the safe?" Santana walked further into the door, "I got the code if you'd like it opened."

"Actually that would be a big help," The male cop replied and looked to his partner, "Go check the rest of the room."

"You look a little young to work at this motel," The cop laughed as Santana slowly knelt down to the safe.

"I don't work here! I was just helping out after the hurricane," She smiled, "... So uh, what happened?"

"Oh I shouldn't say," He laughed as she slowly punched in the code, "Potential homicide, drug bust, there's a few plausible options."

"Sounds pretty serious," Santana awkwardly smiled back and he nodded

"Speaking of, look I shouldn't technically allow you to help us since your a minor which could get all of us in trouble-"

"Sir, I really don't want police attention-"

"Which is why I'll do myself and you a favour and keep you out of it. Let's just say I found the safe open?" He asked and Santana nodded, "Well if you've put in the code, I can unlock it so you can leave."

"No problem," I smiled, "I'll just write it down incase you need it again."

Santana stood up from the safe and walked over to the bench where a notepad was laying. She quickly wrote down the code looking through the blinds where she could just see JJ's arm. Santana then tapped the window hoping it would make the boy move over in the slightest.

"Everything okay?" The cop asked

"Just fine," Santana walked back over and handed him the paper, "Hope you find what you're looking for."

Before Santana could make it out, there was a loud thud outside of the window.

"The gun," Santana mumbled

"What?"

"Oh nothing," She laughed, "I think there's some people cleaning up from the hurricane out there Sir."