"star player"

"YOU WERE COMPLETELY RIGHT," Pope continued to pace back and forth, "This is an absolutely terrible idea

"YOU WERE COMPLETELY RIGHT," Pope continued to pace back and forth, "This is an absolutely terrible idea."

"I'll admit, it's got balls," John B laughed, amused at Pope's fear, "But are you trying to kill us? Remember what happened last time?"

"I can hear y'all," Barry scrunched his face, grunting as he hopped into a truck.

"Great," Sarah replied, "Him and his people are gonna steal our shit."

"I ain't tryna mess with none of your sisters family," Barry threw his arms up, "Hell nah, I do this shit and I'm in the good books. Plus a little fee. I'll be outta you little Pogues lives for good."

"Suddenly this is a great plan," Kie winked at Santana who was keeping a close eye on Barry. Essentially, Santana knew Barry was the one with connections around the OBX. With a little persuasion that her brothers would knock the living daylights out of him, he agreed. A little nod about his betrayal to Rafe was the cherry on top — he was now scared shitless.

The Pogues had agreed to return at night with Barry and what he called his crew. The night was more discreet and they were able to cover the cross. The Pogues were praying that the Limbrey wouldn't get ahead.

Everyone had met at Santana's, recalled their plan to evacuate the cross and got ready to leave. Gia had arrived minutes before they were supposed to leave, in tears and clearly distraught.

"I haven't seen her cry since she dropped my Abuelita's tamales on pavement," Santana whispered to JJ, "We're either absolutely screwed or she's crying over food."

"I don't care what the hell you guys are doing but Santana has been removed from the plan," Gia affirmed, "We have to go."

"Huh?" The group jumped. John B stood forward, "With all due respect, we're on a time sensitive mission here."

"So am I," Gia argued, ushering them out the door, "Go back to your treasure hunt, and leave her out."

"This is crunch time G, and you don't take the star player out right before the game," Santana boasted, catching dropped jaws from the Pogues. Pope tilted his head, "I would argue the intelligence makes me the star player."

"I quite literally tried stealing stuff and got arrested in this process. Continuously. All for the cause," JJ raised his hand and John B added, "We all know I'm the leader here. It's not my fault you guys agreed I was Fred."

"Yeah well Fred wouldn't have gotten anywhere without us," Kie seemed above the star player talk, but bit, "But seriously, I'm kind of the responsible one in the group."

"Raise your hand if your sperm donor got you entangled in this from birth," Santana and even John B raised his hand, "I thought you liked your dad?"

"By technicality hes a sperm donor, one that I happen to appreciate as a father."

"Sounds magical but I got you," Santana rephrased, "Raise your hand if your sperm basically handed you all the evidence-"