"an axe?"

"what kind of a woman doesn't have an axe?"

"NOT THE CRAIN HOUSE!" John B mumbled as 'Mystery Inc' drove in front of the stone wall, covering the Crain House

"Are you kidding me?" Kie groaned as the crew jumped out of the van, walking toward the wall.

"This is the absolute worst-case scenario," JJ whined, "Why!"

"What's the deal with the house?" Santana obliviously asked, staring up at the old house.

"Well, I heard Mrs Crain buried her husbands head on the property," JJ looked at Santana with the most serious look on his face.

"Babe, if you tense up even more you'll probably pass out," She sarcastically pouted, lightly squeezing his cheeks.

"I'm being dead serious!" He gulped, as Kie took over, "She killed her husband with an axe, allegedly."

"Cool," Santana shrugged, "Let's go explore, maybe we'll find the head."

The Pogues stared at her with disbelief, refusing to follow her lead.

"I'm joking," Santana tried to hold back her laughter, "This Crain story is total bullshit anyways."

"It's not!" JJ protested as the Pogues started to explore the house's front yard, "Everyone knows Crain is absolutely pyscho."

"Lemme guess," Santana teased them, "On a full moon, she pops out from the window holding the head."

"how SpOoKy," Santana then waved her fingers in front of JJ's face, "Though if this was about a ghost, this would be a whole different story."

"A ghost?" Kie furrowed her brows, "You're not afraid of an axe murderer but you're afraid of ghosts?"

"Not exactly," She then explained, "My older brother has this complex over people catching ghosts, it's just sorta engrained in his brain."

"Isn't his gang name Spooky?" JJ asked, tilting his head in confusion as Santana nodded

"So calls himself Spooky but he's afraid of ghosts?" Pope scratched his head, "That doesn't make sense."

"I didn't say it did," Santana laughed, "This conversation is almost as funny as JJ's panic attack over this house."

"No, it's not funny," JJ sighed, "The whole story is true! I swear to god guys. I knew Hollis-"

"You know Hollis Crain?" Pope asked, growing concerned, "Dude, how?"

"She was my babysitter, man," JJ shook his head, "She told me all about the whole thing."

"Here we go," Kie rolled her eyes as she and Santana pushed through to be in front of the boys.

"She even told me the truth about her mother," JJ continued, "So, as a kid, she heard all of these stories that her mother killed her father and she was like a murderer and all. Hollis didn't believe it."