"your prerogative"

"YOU WARD CAMERON?" Oscar called out as he basically bulldozed through the SBI and reached the man, grabbing him by his shirt, "I think you've got some explaining to do

"YOU WARD CAMERON?" Oscar called out as he basically bulldozed through the SBI and reached the man, grabbing him by his shirt, "I think you've got some explaining to do."

"Sir, please take your hands off the suspect," The SBI chief pleaded, though all Oscar did was losen his grip.

"Suspect?" Ward turned his head, "Why am I a suspect?"

"That young boy accused you of three murders Mr Cameron," The agent answered, "Big John Routledge, Marisol Diaz and today's shot to Peterkin. This is not going to be taken lightly."

"Lucky you Mr Cameron," Oscar's grip tightened once more, "You're looking at her eldest son."

"Believe me, I've had nothing to do with this! Come on! You understand that this is just a mix up-" Ward pleaded, seriously starting to sweat as Oscar held him tightly. For once, Cesar was enjoying Oscar's interrogation tactics.

"Oh, most def," Oscar nodded as he then threw Ward onto the ground as he looked to the agent, "I ain't leaving here till my sister is returned safe and fucking sound."

"That's your prerogative, Mr Diaz I assume? Though, I do encourage you not to take matters into your own hands."

"I don't make promises I can't keep," Oscar answered back as he led Cesar back to the other tent, sitting down as he glared at the officers.

"You think he killed mom?" Cesar asked, obviously trying not to appear disheartened — he once thought his mother was coming back.

"All I know is that Santana calls us one minute for a gunshot wound and the next that tonto is being accused of it."

"What should be do?"

"We sit and wait," Oscar looked to Cesar, "These little OBX people better hope they didn't get Santana killed, because you don't fuck with Los Santos. Right hermano?"

"Right."

[][][]