"i've been waiting for this one"

"IS THIS WHAT COUPLES DO?" Santana chuckled as she secured JJ's hand on the gun, "Like am I supposed to teach you how to shoot a gun?"

"Best girlfriend ever," JJ gawked at her, staring at one of Santana's old teddy bears, "You sure you want me to shoot this up?"

"Hold on," She jumped up, "You just called me your girlfriend-"

"Did I?" JJ shrieked, "No, I don't think i did."

"Hmm, i think you did," Santana pouted, "eres mi novio?"

"i love when you speak spanish," JJ laughed as he kissed her, lowering the gun for a moment, "eres mi novia."

"also the teddy bear isn't mine," Santana shrugged, "It's my little brothers."

"What a great first impression?" JJ rolled his eyes as he pulled the gun back up, aiming it at the teddy bear, "You do know I know how to shoot it right?"

"Playing COD isn't the same," Santana smirked, "There's kickback on the gun, your hand could get hella shakey. I almost killed someone when I first shot a gun."

"How old were you? If you don't mind me asking?" JJ reluctantly asked

"Probably 14," She sighed, "Maybe younger."

"Do you need therapy?" JJ joked, "Because I'll listen."

"Oh hell yeah I need therapy," Santana patted JJ's shoulders, "Okay, shoot the bear now - I'm losing patience."

"What was that?" JJ teased her as he shot the poor little teddy bear in the stomach, "Yeah that's what I thought."

"Your turn," JJ handed the gun to Santana, "Put your money where your mouth is."

"Any target?"

"Shoot it's little bear eyes," JJ nodded, thinking there was no way she'd be able to aim that precisely.

"What have you got against this bear?" Santana laughed as she shot it, right at the target.

"Remind me not to piss you off," JJ gawked at her once more

"Headshot!" JJ exclaimed as Santana shot the bear once more

"Y'all confuse me," Pope walked over to the two, he'd been standing there long enough to see the damage, "And apparently y'all can't hear!"

"Sorry Pope!" Santana replied, "Whats up?"

"They know," Pope panicked, "T-they know I sunk Topper's boat."