"scooby doo"

"YOU MIND IF I JUST RELAX ON THIS ONE?" JJ asked as he lit another blunt in the back of the van, "It's been a long day and a lot of weird stuff's gone down

"YOU MIND IF I JUST RELAX ON THIS ONE?" JJ asked as he lit another blunt in the back of the van, "It's been a long day and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low?"

"Oh I'm sorry, did you wanna hit of this?" JJ tilted his head toward Santana who'd taken the blunt out of his hand, taking a pass

"Pope?" Santana turned to Pope, offering it to him too

"I'd keep the signal clear," Pope nervously nodded as Santana and JJ proceeded to get high

"Dude, okay - do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative?" JJ argued with Pope, "If you got creative-"

"Look, I know I've been right about pretty much all of this but thanks to some guidance-" John B interrupted the rambling as he nodded at Santana, "I was right about one thing - my dad is trying to tell me something."

"That was a really nice speech," JJ nodded as he sarcastically placed his hand on heart.

[][][]

"THIS PLACE IS SCARY," Kie groaned as the pogues began weaving through the cemetery

"John B what are we even doing here?" Kie continued but was shushed by John B, "Okay then, Santana what are we doing here?"

"This whole time John B's been tryna remember where he's heard Redfield and where it is right?" Santana began answering, "Well when I went home to a very angry Selah, i somehow convinced her into telling me what she knew about it.. turns out Redfield isn't a place, it's a person... Olivia Redfield is-"

"My great grandmother," John B finished her sentence as they reached her grave, "Redfield was her maiden name."

"How did Selah know?" Pope asked, "It would've been because of your mom right?"

"Yep," Santana nodded as John B started to look around the site, "She knows about the compass too."

"What is with this godamn death compass?" JJ rolled his eyes