"redfield lighthouse"

"WHERE'S THE GUN?" John B snapped at JJ as everyone begun to freak out

"Gun? I uh, I-"

"Now you don't have it? The one time we need it!" Kie groaned, holding her head - almost in tears

"It's in the backpack," Santana's eyes went wide, "JJ you left it-"

"The backpack is on the porch," John B jumped up, "Go J - go-"

JJ started to run out to the porch but was stopped by the men yelling - calling for John B.

"Routledge!"

JJ ran back inside, carefully closing the door. Kie was already in tears and Pope was silent - and Santana's face was going pale.

"Window! Window! Guys please - the window," Kie panicked as they all ran to the window trying to pull it open

"W-whats taking so long?" Santana hissed, "I'd like to die peacefully, not at the hands of these dealers and their guns!"

"It's painted shut okay?" JJ sighed, glancing at Santana as him and Pope contiuned trying to lift it, "So you admit they're groupers?"

"Not the time JJ!"

"The girl mustve been here too!" Another yell came out from the living room, "Come on out Diaz!"

Santana's eyes went wide as she glanced over at the door where John B was standing.

"Me?" She mouthed to him

"Routledge!" The men yelled, "Routledge! Diaz!"

"Move to outer banks they said - it'll be chill they said!" Santana held her head for a moment, before running over to the two boys by the window

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT COMPASS?"

Santana had found a sharper object to help pry open the window, and was using all her power to get it open

"Shhhh!" John B whispered with his hand to his mouth as he heard the men trailing closer

"Y'all better not be in there!" The man yelled while pulling on the doorknob.... before he started trying to kick it open.

Before a gunshot was fired, they'd managed to pry it open - running into the chicken coop.

"They've got access to your dad's stuff," Santana whispered to John, "They'll take all of it."

John B just dropped his head as the chicken noises continued to grow.

"Shut the chicken up! Talk to it or something!" Kie contiuned to panic as tears rolled down her eyes and John B held her hand.

JJ had his hands on the chicken.. but let's just say it didn't make it.

Everything went silent for a moment, till the car started.