"imaginary compass"

"SO ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH KIE OR NOT?" Santana teased John B as she sat beside him at the police station

"SO ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH KIE OR NOT?" Santana teased John B as she sat beside him at the police station. Peterkin had taken over but had left the room for a few moments

"She's my best friend," John B nodded, "Nothing more nothing less."

"Friends don't kiss friends B," Santana smirked, "You're making it real hard for yourself to be friend zoned if that's the case."

"Friendzoning is practically Kie's specialty," John shrugged, "Well let's talk about the fact that you kissed JJ - you don't seem like you're trying to be friend zoned."

"Because I'm not," I laughed, "Not exactly rushing into a relationship either. JJ's cool."

"So you're tryna fuck him?"

"John B!" Santana scoffed as she hit his arm, "callate."

"What? He totally wants to," John B teased her back, laughing, "I've never seen JJ deny a hookup from one of his many lady friends but boom, you're here and i've got one less person sleeping in my house."

"So you should be thanking me," Santana rolled her eyes, "Also, if you were even worried - you're not gonna be charged."

"How's that supposed to work?"

"Back at the motel when I talked to Shoupe, he didn't take a record from me nor did he mention i was there - he could get in hella trouble for that," Santana replied, "Blackmail is key."

"I'm still not sure if your scheming skills are saving my ass or building possible karma," He shrugged

"They're saving your ass," Santana paused, "But maybe a bit of both."

"You two, listen up!" Peterkin walked back into the room, catching their attention

"I feel for you John B, I really do," Peterkin spoke up, "And you missy, I know about your mother. I'm sorry for both of you."

"They never found either of your parents and i know part of you guys thinks they'll come back - and I don't blame you."

"Is there a point to this?" Santana pouted as Peterkin disregarded her

"Going on fandangos ain't gonna bring them back," Pererkin shook her head, still trying to shake the two, "They've been missing at sea for 9 months-"

"They?" Santana furrowed her brows, "As in they were both missing at sea? Together? That can't be possible."

"I didn't say that," Peterkin tried to take it back, but Santana's mind was set

"My mom supposedly went missing just before his dad did but now you're saying they were both missing at sea?" She tilted her head, "As her daughter I think I deserve the facts."

"Marisol and John left at different times but met with eachother - I don't have anymore information for you from that little girl," Peterkin replied, "Now instead of wasting your mind on this, how about you explain to John what he's up against? It ain't just foster care anymore, we're talking: assault, battery, JD time."