WELCOME TO OUTER BANKS

"SHE'S SHACKLED!" JJ squealed, punching John B's arm, "Dude, she looks like literal trouble

"SHE'S SHACKLED!" JJ squealed, punching John B's arm, "Dude, she looks like literal trouble. Finally we're gonna get some dra-ma on this damn island."

The Pogues had been staring at the new arrival for about 15 minutes. People didn't really just... randomly move to Outer Banks. Especially not the 16 year old they were looking at.

"I wouldn't say shackles," Pope added, "More like just cuffs that were placed around her hands because she probably did something bad - oh my fucking god-"

"Stop panicking!" Kie rolled her eyes, "Imagine how she's feeling, I bet she can feel us breathing down her neck."

"We don't even know her or what she went through," John B shrugged, "But give JJ two minutes and-"

"Found her!" JJ squealed, scrolling through his phone, avoiding the many cracks in her screen, "Dude she's gotta be familiar or those tattoos... man those-"

"Stalker much?" Kie shook her head. JJ threw his arms up in defense, "I'm just resourceful Kie. When I see a Freeridge High duffle bag, I google said Freeridge High."

"Her name is Santana," JJ's jaw then dropped as he began scrolling through her account to the dismay of Kie, "Man, she's hot."

"Maybe skip to the important details?" Kie punched JJ's arm, making him whince.

"She's got two brothers," JJ shrugged, "She's totally in a gang. Look at her fucking brothers. I bet that big one, the bald one, I bet he's got a tub of acid just sitting out the back with bodies and bodies and-"

"No ones going to stop him?" Pope rolled his eyes, John B putting his hand on Pope's shoulders, "It would explain her teenage tattoos. Seriously. Those can't be stick and pokes."

"Stop entertaining this, we have no idea who this girl is," Pope sighed, Kie nodding beside him. Though JJ was completely entranced by this new spectacle, "She's a California babe. How the bell did she end up here?"

The Pogues all looked up once more, noticing that both the cop and the girl was gone.

"Can I help you all?" Santana had appeared behind them with crossed arms, her eyes tightly squinted.

"And she's a professional speed walker too?" Pope jumped up, "You were over there, and — oh God — now you're here!"

She laughed, glancing over at each person, "Yeah, my bad. Might've been a little bit dramatic rolling up in a cop car and some cuffs."

"Yes," The crew awkwardly replied back, causing her to laugh even more.

"I'm Santana, but I'm pretty sure blondie figured that part out," She said as she cheekily glanced at JJ and his phone, "I've uh, moved in with my aunt. She owns a board shop down here. Your Sheriff said she's pretty well known 'round here."

"Board shop Selah?" JJ smiled, catching her nod, "Sweet."

"So what's with the cops?" John B asked.

"They had to make sure I got here," Santana pulled a smirk, noticing the fear still lingering on a couple Pogues. She leaned in a little closer to the group, "That I didn't pull a runner."

"Why would you?" Pope quickly spoke, dropping his eyes after to avoid Santana's gaze.

"That's enough information for one day," Santana pouted, "I guess I'll see you guys around."

"Wait!" John B called out, "I'm JJ, that's Pope, Kie and JJ."

"We're the Pogues," JJ smiled as he threw his arms out, flaunting the beach, "Welcome to Outer Banks, California."