"i'm talking to you, gringo"

AS JOHN B AND SANTANA reached a new dock, they noticed a frantic Sarah Cameron running down the ramp

"She must really like you," Santana's eyes as she watched Sarah run out of breath, "Or what you do."

"See, that's gross", John B rolled his eyes, "And definitely something JJ would say."

"You're just gonna have to get used to it," She grinned, punching his shoulder as he pulled over. Sarah instantly ran on the boat and kissed John B... for what felt like forever.

"Hi, I don't mean to breakup this really heartfelt moment or whatever-" Santana awkwardly poked Sarah's shoulder, but before she could even finish her sentence Sarah had wrapped her up into a tight hug, "Aw."

"I'm so glad you're alright," Sarah pouted, as Santana smiled.

"Um, were there any cops following you Sarah?"

[][][]

NIGHT HAD FINALLY COME, and the remaining Pogues (JJ, Kie and Pope) had found themselves in a tent by the police/SBI's base

NIGHT HAD FINALLY COME, and the remaining Pogues (JJ, Kie and Pope) had found themselves in a tent by the police/SBI's base. They were waiting to be interrogated.

"JJ stop shaking your godamn leg," Kie groaned, punching his arm, "Please just stop panicking, you're going to make the rest of us panic."

"I'm sorry that there's a fucking storm and our fucking friends are out there," JJ spat back, quietly though so he didn't draw attention.

"They're smart JJ, it's fine," Pope tried to stay calm too, "Well, I mean Santana is."

The SBI chief had been overlooking the water in front of them, and eventually the power turned back on the island. This only meant that the lighthouse re-lit, and the Phantom was now completely visible to the police. The Phantom only sped up more, clearly trying to make an escape but the storm seemed to be getting stronger and stronger. The only route they could take was South.. further into the storm.