POGUE-ON-POGUE MACKING

"DAMN, THOUGHT THE CHATEAU LOOKED BAD," JJ whistled as the Pogues laid eyes on the motel from the HMS pogue

"DAMN, THOUGHT THE CHATEAU LOOKED BAD," JJ whistled as the Pogues laid eyes on the motel from the HMS pogue. John B facepalmed himself at the sight, "God this place is a complete shit show."

"Are we thinking motel or meth lab?" Kie chuckled as she looked at Santana, the two laughing in unison as she answered, "Absolutely a meth lab."

"Doesn't look like the kind of place someone with a Grady White would stay," John B said as he grew more concerned, inspecting the motel's outside with a scrunched face.

"That's 'cus it looks like a place someone with a Grady White and a big ass debt would be killed," Santana added, as her eyes went wide at the wreckage, "I mean, I'm 90% sure my brother would 100% drop bodies here."

"This is your captain speaking, HMS pogue coming in for landing," JJ stood up on the boat and docked it, as it reached the shore, "Please do remember to never go near Santana's brother as I'm being told this is the kind of place he would, and I quote, drop bodies. Thankyou, this is your final stop."

"Estupido," Santana rolled her eyes, the first to jump out of the boat.

"Don't let them do anything stupid," Pope turned to Santana, "Forreal."

"She's not making any promises," John B howled.

"It's cool," Santana pouted at a worried Kie, "We're just looking in the motel, and there's no cops here.. yet."

Santana walked over beside JJ as the two watched John B grab the keys from Kie, she smiled upward at JJ, "So, do they have something going on or what?"

"Kie and John B? Nah, he's too stupid to get on that," JJ replied, "Plus, there's this whole rule about no pogue-on-pogue macking."

"To be a pogue you gotta be from the cut right? Working class?" Santana tilted her head, as the two locked eyes, "Albeit not an asshole?"

"Yeah."

"Guess there's going to be no JJ-on-Santana macking," She laughed as she nudged his shoulder, teasing him,

"Y'know, not now or anything like way, way, way, way before you got here, I was thinking about making some amendments to Pogue law," JJ smirked, as he looked over at John B, "You ready?

"Let's go," John B turned around walking with the two to the motel.

——

"JUST BE CAREFUL JOHN B," JJ begun mocking Kie, holding onto John B, "Be so careful."

"Oh my god," John groaned, trying to push him off, "God you're so weird."

"But what was that about!" JJ laughed, "Since she heard you're being threatened with exile she's been all like 'oh be sooo careful John B."

"JJ!" Santana pulled JJ off John's shoulders

"Maybe she just really wanted us to be careful."

"Oh, just gimmie that John D already!" JJ continued to tease John B, while Santana was barely holding back laughter, "When are you gonna swoop on that man?"

"You don't swoop on women," Santana furrowed her brows.

"No pogue-on-pogue macking bro," John B replied in an instant, "Beside you were always hitting on her."

"Past tense compa," JJ quickly replied, correcting John B as he glanced back at Santana.

"Are you like learning Spanish at school or something?" She cracked up as she tried to wind up JJ, "Muy impresionate."

"Si?" JJ nervously answered, squinting his eyes but then turned his attention back to John B, "She's a super-hot, rich, hippie chick who's slumming it with us. Why? I cant figure it out either bro but who cares!"

"The door got locked for him but it doesn't have to be for you," Santana shrugged, "Yo, I could totally cupid the two of you. I have a talent."

"You two need help," John B replied, "Not like a little bit, a lot."

"That's the room," Santana interrupted as the trio reached the motel room associated with the key, "What're you waiting for?"

"Housekeeping!" JJ put on a high pitched voice and knocked on the door — to which nobody answered

"Try it," Santana looked at John B and nodded as he used the key. JJ was nodding in the background, "No security cameras, no power, nobodies going to even know."

And suddenly, the door was flung open.

JJ lead the two into the room while John B pulled out a flashlight. The room was dark, with a duffle bag lying on one of the single beds.

"Check the bag," John B alerted the two who were starry-eyed by the adrenaline, "We gotta see if there's a name on there somewhere."

"Jacket, slides," The two boys began naming things in the room while Santana was looking for something 'important'

"This guys definitely over 50, he's got new balances."

"Dude, come here. Maybe this is where they were fishing," JJ said as he leant over the bedside table, looking at a map with coordinates. John B and JJ began discussing it but Santana laid her eyes on another note left with the code '61666'

"Is there a safe in this room?" She squinted her eyes at the paper then turned around, walking to the closest cabinet as she peeled it open.

"Tissues for when you get lonely," JJ begun mocking the room, with an accent too.

"That's fine, ignore me," Santana sighed as she knelt down to the safe, the two boys were somehow oblivious to.

"You find anything?" John B asked in his own little world, but JJ answered before Santana could.

"A really awesome Dopp kit that you won't let me steal," JJ pouted regardless of the fact that he still stole something from the kit, "That's cus we aren't stealing shit, JJ! C'mon!"

"61666," Santana murmured as she punched in the numbers to the safe.

And it unlocked.

"Oh fuck," Santana's heart dropped as she saw the safe full of money and a gun, "You guys might wanna take a look at this."