"he's dangerous"

**this is like kinda a messy chapter & things might not exactly make sense rn, but i swearrrr it'll be cleared up 🤫

SANTANA AND JJ SPENT most of the morning together. The two were practically joined by the hip. They went for a surf and relaxed on the hammock outside the Chateau. That was until Santana realised she had to finally face realty and go see Selah, and even question her. She was finally ready to pry, and all she wanted to know was if Ward could be even remotely trusted with his end of the bargain.

JJ dropped her off by the board shop and headed to meet Pope, Kie and John B to discuss the gold and how they were going to recover it from the well. Although, John B had been radio silent all morning.

Santana made her way to the board shop, and eventually back to her house and Selah wasn't there. She was completely baffled how everytime she needed to find her aunt, seemingly she was gone.

Her anxieties arose again as she aimlessley walked around the Cut, to any possible area she could remember.

Soon she even passed Lana Grubb's house, and naturally she peered her eyes into the window from the distance. There'd always been something Grubb's knew that she didn't, and hey! if Selah was gone, maybe Grubb's would know where she'd headed.

"Fuck this," She groaned, heading toward Grubb's back door as she knocked aggressively, "Ms Lana!"

"Santana," Grubbs nervously laughed, "What- what're your doing here?"

"Wondering where my auntie is.."She grinned, leaning against the doorframe, "Come to think of it, I'm actually wondering about that time i saved you from those square groupers.. and what you said to me."

"I didn't say much."

"And that was the problem," Santana gulped, "You know something that I don't, and I'd really appreciate if you'd just tell me what's going on."

"Santana, you've just got to give it some time," Grubbs pleadingly looked to her, "There's a lot more going on with the gold than you think.l"

Santana was stunned, even chuckling a little, "I didn't even mention the gold."

Grubbs took a breath as she shut her eyes.

"Please," Santana then pulled out her next move, fake crying, "I'm just so lost and I-I miss Selah. I don't know what's going on! Ward threatened me and-"

"He what?" Lana gulped, "Come inside."

Santana sat opposite her on her couch, waiting for her to speak up.

"I cant find him!" Selah then came running through the door, "He fucking got to John B!"

"EXCUSE ME?" Santana then snapped around, as Selah then grabbed her head, "Who got- Wait... What the fuck is going on!"