"little rascals"

hi i missed updating this book for like a whole week 🥺 and this unedited / bad but ily all lotssss ✌🏼 ALSO LITERALLY WTF HOW DID WE HIT 90k???????
sincerely, -cloudydior

hi i missed updating this book for like a whole week 🥺 and this unedited / bad but ily all lotssss ✌🏼 ALSO LITERALLY WTF HOW DID WE HIT 90k???????sincerely, -cloudydior ✨

SANTANA AND JJ ENDED UP sneaking into the chateau that night to sleep. Santana didn't exactly want to go face Selah, especially since she truly didn't know if she'd got out of the Crain house nor if she was there to help them or plot against them. JJ obviously wasn't going back to stay with his dad since he'd been staying with Santana so with John B living at the Cameron's house, that left an empty chateau for the two.

"I feel like I should be pulling some little rascals kind of shit right now," JJ chuckled as he pushed the chateau door open, "Like, the date Alphalpha planned for Darla."

"Are we comparing ourselves to them now?" Santana chuckled, "Where's the accomplices who are gonna fuck up our candlelit dinner?"

"Well luckily for us, they're off in kook land so this food will be minus the kitty litter and dirty shoe juice," JJ shrugged as he jumped over the couch, running into the kitchen, "But I could probably find mouldy bread."

"Put it back. Do not even go there."

"How's your leg? Am i supposed to put something on that?"

"I'll be fine," Santana said as she looked down at her leg, "At least I don't feel like i'm gonna faint anymore."

"I really wish I knew how to help you out."

"JJ, i'm literally fine."

"Your cut literlaly filled JB's bandana with blood," JJ said, trying to keep a straight face but obviously couldn't, "Don't think he's gonna wear that one anymore."

"Yeah, well i'm pretty sure he's got a life supply of bandanas for himself anyways."

JJ then started rummaging through the cupboards, hoping to find some sort of food.

"Godamn, John B needs to go grocery shopping."

"Pretty sure he's got a butler making him food every morning more," Santana chuckled as she begun cracking her knuckles, "He's living the Kook life."

"ain't it crazy how you moved here not too long ago and you've got a whole ass rich family you'd never met?" JJ called out to Santana from the kitchen, ripping open John B's fridge

"ain't it crazy how my mom probably fucked the whole of obx and went incognito?"

"okay woah there princesa-"

"what!" santana spat back, following after JJ into the kitchen and propping herself onto the bench, "i know i don't talk about my mom much, but i think you'd know we didn't have the greatest relationship."

"but like, haven't you ever just thought about if she's just chilling in the freaking galápagos islands?" jj excitedly asked, "like i already feel like we're living in an obx telanovella, how about a dead mom who's not dead?"