Chapter 2

Jennie's pov..

I'm currently sitting on my swivel chair here in my office I can't focus on my work because I always thinking about the woman I saw at the bar last week you heard right?. it's been Fvcking week when I saw her in the bar,.every day I also go to the bar hoping to see her again but I'm just disappointed and I'm also thinking how can I see her again I don't even know her name.

And I was even more annoyed because I tried to call the number she gave me and Irene told me that the number had been broken for a long time. she gave me her fvcking previously lost number! I sighed and sip my coffee while massaging my temples trying to relax because I am freaking stressed these days. and I tried to release my stress by making out with my sugar baby but I got more fvcking stress because he didn't make me satisfied.

That smoking hot bartender is making my headache thinking about her I'm gonna fvck her real hard when I see her. I don't care if she will hate me. I've had enough of this shit.

•===

As I was walking down the hallway here in my Company all my employees greeted me I ignored them I just kept walking when I got here in the meeting room im about to open the door when I looked to my right I saw a tall woman with bangs standing on the side while her back was leaning against the wall wait, I think I know this tall woman so I decided to approach her as I was close to where she was,.my eyes widened what she's doing here in my company? when she looked at me she immediately bowed to me she was about to speak when I suddenly dragged her to my office.

When we entered my office I immediately closed the door and pinned her to the wall hardly I heard her groned but I ignored it I immediately kissed her she didn't respond to my kiss i bit her lower lip harshly which made her open her mouth I put my tongue inside her mouth our tongue fighting in a dominance about a few seconds also she kissed me back I have nothing to say she's a good kisser and this is my first time to kiss someone. she picked me up and carried me to the sofa she laid me down gently and I pulled her nape closer to me so I could kiss her i unbuttoning her white polo slowly while kissing her she's wearing a simple clothes but she killed it. when i removed her white polo revealing her burning abs I lick my lips and bite it I want to lick and suck them every part of her body.

She made a delicious chuckled and she started undressing me. and she unclasp my bra she suck my neck down to my collarbone I moaned softly shit this is the first time I moan..I gasps when she suck my breast while her another hand massaging my breast

"Ohh..ughh Shiit" I moan I pulled her head closer to me she licked my nipples and suck it I arched my back damn she's the one who make me feel like this. She kiss me I kiss her back.to my surprise.

She put two fingers inside my pussy and slowly trust it I bite my lips to pretend not to moan I can imagine we fuck each other on my office but I love it. imagine I have a lot of sugar baby but no one can make me feel like this. but this girl she's make me crazy she took me to heaven by using her long fingers.

"Fuckkk.. ahhh daddy faster" I moan while my eyes closed I bit my lips feeling the pleasure she gave me I don't know why I called her that nickname but anyways it suits her!. she lift my legs on her shoulder she pinched my pinky nipples and she suck my boobs I want more. I'm about to cum when I heard someone waking me up!.

"Jennie fvcking Kim wake up!." I heard annoying voice calling my beautiful name what the heck!! so it's just a dream? did I just have a wet dream?.

I leave a deep sighed of frustration and I look up I saw my friends looking at me disgusted. tsk! I huffed in annoyance because I already know what are they doing here during my freaking break time!. i feel my panty like it's wet? look down and look at my underwear I saw a white blood cells on my panty did I just cum? while having a wet dream about her? damnit