Chapter 23

*/; But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry🎶.

Somi's Pov..

You never know what truly hurts until you sit back and analyze all the things that do hurt. And what truly hurts is the one thing that makes your heart clench tighter. Makes you grunt with pain for a second. Lots of things hurt. But there's one thing that hurts the most.

We were together for a long time. And long time for high schoolers that is. Over five and a half years. We started dating freshman year and now we're halfway through our senior year. My whole high school experience was with this girl. And I loved her, she loved me Man, I was head over heels for her. So sweet, so funny, and so talented. I loved her kisses, her hugs, and when she held me tight. She made me laugh more than anyone ever did. That's what I loved most about her. She had an amazing sense of humor. I loved everything that we did together. We had so many great and fun memories.

Everything was fine. At least I thought it was. It was perfect for me. I didn't think we were having the many issues. But apparently, her cousin. Because he randomly texts me one day, out of the blue, and says that her cousin cheating behind my back and i saw a picture that my girlfriend hugging someone I ask him what he's talking about. But all he says is how lisa enjoying someone accompany.

I ignored the text and laid down listening to music crying softly so I wouldn't have to tell my mom. Even if I've already knew it cause Lisa told me about her works I mean about her Sugar mommy few weeks ago I understand her cause she needs money for her father surgery what's more made me relief is she doesn't have a feelings on her sugar mommy.

But it hurts so much to think that your girlfriend is having sex with someone else.

And that's what hurts the most. Loving someone so much, but knowing they don't even love you back.

Nope erase that, but knowing we can't be with them for a long time why?.......cause I'm dying

You heard It right?, I found out 3 years ago that I have a brain tumor, most of this started back when i was admitted at the hospital, recently diagnosed with. Brain tumor, May 20, 2017 i was brought into emergency for self harm. All I feel is anger and sadness and pain and hurt and confusion.

But I haven't told lisa about my illness yet, my parents and our friends know about this. I only told them about it except for lisa. Because I don't know how to tell this to lisa and how to start it I couldn't bear to see her cry and hurt in front of me. Ever since we found out that lisa's father has a heart tumor and he needs a heart donor to facilitate the surgery, I can't help but volunteer, my life is worthless right now, isn't it?.

My parents can't help but to cry as soon they found out my decision I made I still have a month to live so I can fix all the paperwork I need to sign and proper goodbye with my loved one.

It hurts. Everything hurts. From me breaking up with her, But what hurts the most is knowing I lived a long with a brain tumor I felt was so weak. And she doesn't even knew about it.

•====

My heartbeat rang loud in my ears as silence filled the other end of the line. I pulled my phone back from my ear and saw that the connection had been lost due to a lack of service.

Tears welled in my eyes as I started to panic. What was I going to do? I held my phone up to the sky in a desperate attempt to pick up a signal. I scoffed at myself. This is what all of the desolate characters abandoned in the middle of nowhere would do in the movies. I was better than this.

I slid into the driver's seat and gripped the steering wheel with both hands. I clenched my eyes shut as I laid my forehead in between my hands. Tears streamed down my face as a quiet sob escaped my lips.