SPOILER ⚠️

When the party was over they were all drunk Lisa on the other hand she entered the guest room while she was holding her head and she also felt the heat of her whole body she didn't know why when she got inside suddenly someone pulled her inside and she closed the door she tried to look at who was dragging her but she couldn't see anything because it was dark inside the guest room when the girl suddenly pushed her on the bed lisa just ignored it because she also wanted to rest.

"W-who awreee Y-youuu an--" Lisa drunkly said but the girl cut her off.."Sshh I've been waiting this moment for a long time just let me gave you pleasure.." She whisper seductively that made Lisa feel hot even more.

•====

She moved closer to her, her face just inches away from her. They stood motionless. Lisa looked deep into her eyes. She tore away her barriers and locked eyes. Her nose two inches away, she slightly tilted her face and looked at her lips. She slightly turned her face at the opposite angle.

She towered over her, as intense and savage as only she could be, making her feel small and delicate in comparison, surrounded by her utter maleness. She felt trapped and she wanted to stay in her cage forever.

Finally, she took her in, all wet and sexy beneath her. Every breath and groan echoed over the water. She alternated her gaze from the stars in heaven to the rock star that was currently her heaven. they're about to cum but someone interrupt their moments which made the girl cursed.

"Lisa? are you there?.." Someone called Lisa while knocking on the door that made Lisa back to her sense when she recognized the voice she immediately stood up and wear her clothes.

.
.
.
•===

My heartbeat rang loud in my ears as silence filled the other end of the line. I pulled my phone back from my ear and saw that the connection had been lost due to a lack of service. Tears welled in my eyes as I started to panic. What was I going to do? I held my phone up to the sky in a desperate attempt to pick up a signal. I scoffed at myself. This is what all of the desolate characters abandoned in the middle of nowhere would do in the movies. I was better than this.

I slid into the driver's seat and gripped the steering wheel with both hands. I clenched my eyes shut as I laid my forehead in between my hands. Tears streamed down my face as a quiet sob escaped my lips. I could do it. I could fix it with her. I had said some horrible things, but getting over hurt feelings isn't something we haven't done before. I just needed to figure out a way to get out of this situation so I could meet up with her and tell her how sorry I was.

I sat back in my seat and looked around my car. There wasn't much in here, I liked to keep it that way. I checked my phone again just in case a miracle from above decided to come down in the form of cell phone service. Sure enough, still no bars. I clenched my phone in my hand and threw it in the passenger's seat. My fists beat against my temples as I urged myself to think. My heart beat against my chest as another wave of tears welled up within me. How had I gotten into this situation? Why was I so idiotic to drive all the way out here by myself? Of course, these questions were purely rhetorical, and I was perfectly aware of how my self-destructive tendencies led to my current predicament.

"Im S-sorry.. please.. Sorry sorry I love you.." I cried while thinking about her..

(So yeah I tried mag edit HAHAH)

Seeyahh in next chapter guys HAHAH

Hulaan nyo nalang Kung Sino Yung babae at kanino Pov Yung Isa WAHAHHA

Seems like the war getting started, and the friendship was about to break down.

Byee see yahh 😌