Chapter 34

Jisoo's Pov

Every future innovation is possible right now, limited only by what we know and what we can imagine. The raw materials for everything our specie will ever build exist already in nature,. The only thing that has changed between the past and now, the only thing that will change between now and the future... is what we know, and what we believe is possible.

"We're here," John says, bringing the car to a stop beside the curb. "The Kim's Hostpital." He gestures at the building with a small flourish. Always, my driver announces our destination like I'd have forgotten where we were going in the time it took us to get there.We're here, at my Aunty and Uncle Hostpital soon to be Jennie will own this

With a small chuckle, I acknowledge John's announcement, then turn my gaze to the building just outside the car, focusing on the real-life scene as the memory of one of my most quoted speeches fades to a corner of my mind.

My thoughts are already swinging from rumination to action. A glance at my watch tells me I have almost an hour before my meeting begins, which is fine. These days, meetings don't start until I arrive. That's what happens when you're the most important person in the room, but I'm always punctual, and sometimes, like today, even early.

I didn't come here for the meeting I canceled it a while ago I have a reason why I did that because I came here to visit lisa and her families maybe I should just accept the fvck that Rosé doesn't really have feelings for me.

Beyond the pristine concrete curb and flower beds lining the sidewalk, twenty elegant concrete steps rise to the chrome and glass entrance of the Kim's Hospital, one of the most prestigious Hospital in the world.

I pull in a deep breath and notice my fingers tapping a staccato rhythm on the tops of my thighs.

Nervous, Jisoo?

Yet, here I am, thrown out of balance at the thought of seeing a woman I should have forgotten a long time ago.

Knowledge makes the difference.

The enlightened woman is one who knows herself.

What would she do if she knew I was right outside my cousin's Hospital.

My fingers tighten as familiar anger wells up inside me, and I take a slow, calming breath. In everything else, I've learned to control my emotions, to be as still as a lake, deliberate, cold as ice... but as soon as my thoughts turn to Rosé, the storms brew, the earth shifts.

She's the chaos inside me, the storm I must conquer so I can be free.

Except I don't know how.

I cutt my own thoughts when a beep sounds from a tiny silver button inside my ear.

"Isn't that Ms Lisa?, I saw her come out of the hospital at this time?" My assistant said i look outside of my car window.

I saw Lisa who looked like she was in a hurry to get in her car, maybe that's what Jennie bought from her, I swear I saw Lisa's expression on her face which made me feel nervous.

"What time is it?" I asked my assistant

"It's already 8:30pm boss" I nod my head

"John follow her don't let her out of your sight" I told my driver he nod before we followed lisa

====
Third person pov

Flashback

Irene she liked fashion too. She was always fastidious about designing her mum's dresses, her friend's dresses and her dresses . She did not like emulating any one with their designs. Her parents did not like her to be a model. they did not know that modelling was her dream. her brother, Sehun, used to always annoy her and bully her.