Chapter 20

Rosè Pov..

The weekend was spent hungover and hearing Hyeri go on about the tons of men who's messaged her. Each one offering tons of money, gifts, trips, and mind-blowing sex. I got a lot of messages from potential sugar daddies as well but I wasn't interested in any of them to be honest, I wasn't nearly as enthusiastic about the whole thing like Hyeri.

What do they think of me sugar baby? I'm even richer than those sugar daddies. I have a lot of money tsk I don't even interested in them. Eww.

Screw men!.

If Lisa is going to be my Daddy why not right? I don't mind at all.

After what happened to the both of us in jisoo's guess room I couldn't sleep this past few weeks thinking about what happened that night. I also playing myself while I was thinking about lisa and her manhood, and since jisoo's party ended I haven't been able to talk to my friends,. tsk duh how else can we talk to each other we only want one person.

We hate each other right now.

Something about the arrangement made me feel uncomfortable. I knew that i couldn't just have sex with anyone. I may have had the odd drunk hook up but to do that long term would only turn me into an alcoholic.

The song flowed through the speaker as I joined stepping out of the shower and onto a white tiled floor. Water trailed down my body as I wrapped the towel around me.

My singing soon trailed off as my attention went to the streamy mirror. The few random pimples from my previous slightly bad eating habits began to disappear. But i could already see the biggest effect of the changed diet.

I hummed with a smile of satisfaction. I was now impressed by the healthier eating. Hyeri had convinced me to do with her. I was busy admiring myself on the mirror was interrupted when the door suddenly open.

"Are you coming with me at the party later?" Hyeri asked me as soon she enter on my room.

"I don't know, lemme think about it okay?." I said as i walk towards my closet I heard her sighing.

"Oh come on Rosé, don't be kj so that you can forget Lisa even for one day, it's just a one night stand but it seems like you're going crazy thinking about her." She said as she follow me.

Yes, I told her everything about what happened between lisa and me and I also told her that my two friends was my rival. Crazy right?.

"I have a lot to do and I will also go to the hospital later maybe we can hang out next time." I responds

"Oh come on, can you at least forget everything happen between you and Lisa, and join us tonight? I'm your childhood best friend. You need to get laid later to forget Lisa." She said I sighed.

I could feel my cheeks warming. How can i forget that night when Lisa's hands running over my body and how she trace every curve and inch of me.

And her lips taste a strawberry that I'm craving for almost two weeks. And how she ate my pussy that night as if I was already in heaven with the pleasure she gave me.

How could I ever forget about masterpiece.

"Rosè, hey." I was back to the reality when i saw Hyeri snapping her fingers infront of me.

" I'll call you later if I change my mind I'm sorry, can you go out first and I'll get dressed." I said as soon i face her she nod and smile.."Yeah sure, bye" She said and left.

.
.
•=====
Fast forward..

When I finished my work in my office, I immediately went to Kim's hospital to visit my Auntie. I don't know. I only found out the news earlier when my mom called me and that's when she told me everything that happened to Auntie. When I arrived at the hostpital that owns jennie's parents immediately parked my car in the parking lot. I got out of the car and ran inside the hospital. But I didn't realized that I had bumped into someone that made her fall on the ground and all the papers she was holding fell to the floor. My eyes widen and I and I immediately helped her pick up the papers on the floor.