Chapter 11

Hi guys miss me? HAHAH

Lisa's Pov..

While I was sleeping suddenly someone woke me up I let out a frustration moan and I slowly opened my eyes I saw Mom looking at me while smiling I also smiled. I love everytime I wake up in the morning first I see my family is so priceless.

"Get ready sweetheart, you will be late in your class."She said while she's pat my cheeks many times i nod she get up and walk towards my dad I forgot to tell you were here in the hospital I stood up and went to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

When I finish bathing and fix myself I immediately went out of the bathroom I saw Mom talking to the nurse I took my bag on the sofa and my other belongings and approached Mom so I could say goodbye too.

"Mom I'm leaving now." I said and kiss her cheeks she look at me worriedly "Eat first, you haven't eaten last night, you might get sick of that."Mom softly said while her eyes full of worried and lovingly which made me smile sweetly..

"Mom I'm okay, I'm just going to eat in our school I'll go now mom love you"I said and walk towards the door I heard mom sighed softly "Ilove you too sweetheart take care!" She yelled enough for me to hear i giggle and left.

When I arrived at Jennie's company, I immediately parked my bike on the side and I went inside. The guards and employees greeted me. I greeted them back with a smile as I reached Jennie's office. I took a deep breath before knocking. I heard her voice inside "Come in" so I opened the door and went inside I closed the door suddenly she spoke which surprised me.

"Why are you late?." She suddenly said she's asking me or what? her voice seems like mad or seductive what the hell!. I turned around to face her I didn't expect what I would see I gulp and I suddenly leaned against the door.

I can imagine if she's wearing a bra and panties? what the Lisa?! seriously! I saw Jennie looking at me like I'm naked infront of her oh god it's too early

I can imagine if she's wearing a bra and panties? what the Lisa?! seriously! I saw Jennie looking at me like I'm naked infront of her oh god it's too early. is she trying to kill me? she sexily stood up and she slowly Walk towards me which made me sweating so hard.

"I'm asking you Lisa!." She said while taking off her belt she put it down on the floor in sexy way.

"Ah-mm I-i was T-tired from S-school and I also slept late because I was the one who watched over my father in the hospital." I said while stuttering she look at my eyes before she nod my eyes widened when she slowly unbuttoned her dress..her white dress fall in the floor my gaze went up to her body I quickly looked away I was right she's not wearing any undergarments. I felt her soft hands holding my chin she make me look at her.

"Eyes on me baby." She seductively said which made me weak I don't know what's going on I'm just looking at her beautiful face she suddenly grab my collar and kiss me hungrily I want to push her but I can't I'm to weak to do that. I can't resist her so I respond on her she grabbed my hands and place it to her breast.